Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Sunnydurd's Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zunhunter
User
zunhunter

Sunnydurd's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Sunnydurd's Staff Application   Sunnydurd's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 6:08 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Sunnydurd + STEAM_1:0:41926648

2. Something unique about you: I love to watch anime and read manga.

3. Age: 20

4. Previous Experience: Does being a McDonald's manager count?

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: What I plan to bring back is the experience we had in the old Dark Matter RP in 2014. Also by making friends in the community and enforcing all the rules given to everybody to make sure nobody's RP can be ruined.

6. Have you read the rules?  Yes, Sir.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes, I have and I converted to communism.

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do.

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? I would be my sister because she is the reason why I keep pushing my limits by helping me out in tough situations. Also she loves to help people in need. She influenced be to become helpful to people and persuaded the mindset that helping others is first than yourself.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? I would be a black grape, and I totally didn't take a test for this question, but on serious note it's because of how good-nature person I am. Also I tend to be generous by giving to people who are in need.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? Never been banned.

12. What country are you in? The United States of America.

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? We need more stuff to spend money on like METH LAB.

14. Which server are you applying for?: Dark Matter RP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I am a easy person to get along with and that I will never get mad at people for small reasons. My goal is not to start arguments only to avoid them in a comprise way.
Back to top Go down

Sunnydurd's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1