Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Uzi's Staff Application!

Go down 
+2
hieupham1999
Uzi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Uzi
Uzi

Uzi's Staff Application! Empty
PostSubject: Uzi's Staff Application!   Uzi's Staff Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:45 am

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Uzi/Uzi/STEAM_0:1:16195506

2. Something unique about you: My dad taught me how to cook when I was little.

3. Age: 15

4. Previous Experience: I was only staff on one server before this, but I've played around Do You Even Doublelift?? for a while and I've learned a few things from him.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I am a fun player! I'm serious when I need to and I know when to have fun.

6. Have you read the rules? Yes. I check them frequently and i understand them.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Of course, right before I made this post actually.

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes, but i prefer to type to people. I feel like I get my point out better that way, but if needed, I will talk to people.

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? I would have to be Usain Bolt so I could run like cheetahs in the savanna.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? I wanna be a watermelon because that's the prop I make pizzas out of. And watermelons are waaaaay too good to not be recognized.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? No.

12. What country are you in? USA.

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? To be perfectly honest I hate the job "Hitman". To me it's basically saying "Hey this guy just raided me, so go kill him for me and get my stuff." But hey that's just me.

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter TDM RP?: Dark Matter RP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I play a few different games other than Dark RP such as League of Legends, DC Universe Online, and Minecraft. I live in Chicago IL and go to a catholic high school even though I'm not really religious. I play Dark RP with Do you even Doublelift?? mostly.
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: Uzi's Staff Application!   Uzi's Staff Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:57 pm

+SUPPORT! This guy is exactly like Do you even lift bro??! He's on for a long time, Respect the rules and fun to interact with. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
Briz
Briz

PostSubject: Re: Uzi's Staff Application!   Uzi's Staff Application! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:46 pm

+support

A good raid partner, whenever i need help I call this badass B)
Back to top Go down
Nisrous
VIP
Nisrous

PostSubject: Re: Uzi's Staff Application!   Uzi's Staff Application! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:56 am

+Support, Shot him by mistake while on a hit, didnt take it so hard, also a great mafia member XD. Cant say i've seen him break any rules, and he'll help you out if needed Razz
Back to top Go down
_Genesis
Operator
_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Uzi's Staff Application!   Uzi's Staff Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:50 pm

+support Knows the rules, fun to raid with AND against! All around fun person Wink
Back to top Go down
GhostDogStalin
User

PostSubject: Re: Uzi's Staff Application!   Uzi's Staff Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:20 pm

+Pretty good friend, good to the community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uzi's Staff Application!   Uzi's Staff Application! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uzi's Staff Application!
Page 1 of 1