Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Kai's Staff Application

Go down 
+3
ZENMASTER2001
Skitt
kai0621
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kai0621
kai0621

Kai's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Kai's Staff Application   Kai's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:04 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: kaibush0621/Kai/ STEAM_0:1:557289

2. Something unique about you: I am very mature and knows how to be nice while looking out for rule breakers.

3. Age: 13

4. Previous Experience: I Use to be an moderator on my friend's server until he shut down the server forever.

5. What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: Players that will have fun playing on this server and tell them how this server is special from others.

6. Have you read the rules? : Of course

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? : Yes

8. Do you have a microphone? : Yes

9: If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? : Superman because I could protect everyone and save the world!

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? : Watermelon because who dosn't like watermelon?

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? : Nope

12. What country are you in? USA!

13.  Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? : I think the knife for the hobo king is too OP. I think the weapon should be something less powerful.

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter HL2 DarkRP?: Dark Matter RP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I am very fun to play with.

Thank you for reading my staff app!
Back to top Go down
Skitt
User

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Staff Application   Kai's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:14 pm

+Support!

This is a well-written and worded staff application. I have seen you on the server before, I think, and you were great at following rules and being friendly.
Back to top Go down
ZENMASTER2001

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Staff Application   Kai's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:57 am

+support
Never have seen him in the server, but I heard that he has been an admin before and probably understands the concept
Back to top Go down
Devilchildboo

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Staff Application   Kai's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:49 pm

+Support

Dude is funny good friend on the server and always helps me with raids
Back to top Go down
MasterDovakiin
Founder
MasterDovakiin

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Staff Application   Kai's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:46 pm

+support

Knows the rules, good guy in general
Back to top Go down
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Staff Application   Kai's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 3:49 am

+support

Very friendly to all, even when they are acting like an ass (witch I personally admire because I have a bad temper) and very mature about situations that require maturity
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Staff Application   Kai's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:25 am

+support

Very nice guy and very mature
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Staff Application   Kai's Staff Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kai's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1