Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

My Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trovial
User

My Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: My Staff Application   My Staff Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 8:17 pm

1. Steam Name SteamID RP Name: S̴i̸p̸S̷i̸p̴ + https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198335687772

2. Current Rank: Just a member.

3. Desired Rank: Operator

4. Age: 13

5.Applying for Dark Rp

6. I've also seen the Admin Policy

Just some misc. stuff about me - I have a microphone, I have some experience with managing stuff if Discord servers count, I can code with Python aka making Discord bots. I have a pretty chill attitude sometimes too chill which is one of my flaws as I let some guy steal my printer and just walk out. I have read the rules and they are very fair. If I could be anyone in the world I would be Novritsch as he is my idol. I've always had a dream of being a watermelon as they are very well liked. I've never been banned from any Dark Rp and hopefully not this one! I'm in America. The servers are awesome. I'm also somewhat new to Dark Rp so I want to experience it more and become more part of the community. Thank you for reading this long misc. section.
Back to top Go down

My Staff Application
Page 1 of 1