Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Shepsoft's Staff Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shephard
Shephard

Shepsoft's Staff Application  Empty
PostSubject: Shepsoft's Staff Application    Shepsoft's Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 11:02 am

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID:
CT 8385 Shepsoft / Jedi Initiate oh wait, my $50 are obsolete.

2. Something unique about you:
I was actually the most active staff member at one point, but you know everybody stopped playing. I tried to get a promotion for my efforts, but the community wasn't good enough, and didn't give detailed enough supports for a certain someone's liking.

3. Age:

4. Previous Experience:
Oh wait, I sort of already answered that. Ill just say I have more experience than I had before darkmatter.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay:
As of now, I can not bring anything to a community. I have been wiped.

6. Have you read the rules?
Yup.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy?
Possibly.

8. Do you have a microphone?
Yeet.

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why?
I would be me, with greater knowledge when it comes to level design.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why?
A mango. For no particular reason.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long?
No, but I have been deaded. Don't know what that means, but I feel part of the lower class.

12. What country are you in?
About 7.

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective?
I think you should try to take feedback from time to time. Be more fair to players, stop picking favorites. Let go of your dead admins.

14. Which server are you applying for?:
The only one that currently exists. Clone Wars RP.

15. Tell me anything else that you might think I would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression:
I know I haven't been the best player/staff member for the server, but it makes me sad to see the community die like it is. I had hope for this community, and I can only wish to be apart of it when it was alive and well.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/cgPfpg4
Haven

PostSubject: Re: Shepsoft's Staff Application    Shepsoft's Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 8:32 pm

-support

Now there are a few reasons why I am going to minus support so i'm just going to list them

Was staff on Nutrino

Constantly tries to start arguments

Left when he was staff on the server deeming him disloyal

Never on

Back to top Go down
Misa Chang
User

PostSubject: Re: Shepsoft's Staff Application    Shepsoft's Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 9:41 am

Haven brings up the fact that shephard was staff on neutrino and since he left it that makes him unloyal. But was haven staff on chaos then left it to be staff here, so that makes him unloyal right??
Back to top Go down
Shephard
Shephard

PostSubject: Re: Shepsoft's Staff Application    Shepsoft's Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 9:44 am

Haven wrote:
-support

Now there are a few reasons why I am going to minus support so i'm just going to list them

Was staff on Nutrino

Constantly tries to start arguments

Left when he was staff on the server deeming him disloyal

Never on

Look, Haven. You used to be a friend of mine, but I lost all respect for you, when you came to beg for my Doom XO position, claiming you where depressed. I know you thought the player base would give you more respect when you got staff, but people dislike you, because you are an entitled little shit. You don't even know how to handle any staffing situation, with out abusing your phys gun. Sometimes all it takes is just a conversation between the staff member and the player. People do not like being thrown about the room, for it tends to piss them off. It only escalates the situation. If i'm talking to someone in VC on the discord, and make some Disney channel jokes, you cant just mute me without warning. You get into arguments in discord, and delete all of your messages after the fact, to make the other person seem toxic. You are the kind of staff member that makes a new player turn away from a server. Now I don't know what you where like on this Chaos Network server, but from what I see, you are pretty toxic.

Neutrino, was not made in spite of dark matter. It was was a last ditch effort, to put that spark back in to Dark Matter. We intended the servers to co exist, it was meant to be a down time thing, to keep the player base more active. Now I wasn't there when it was pitched to Jeff, but I know it was denied. By that point and time, we already had the server up and running. We put a lot of effort into it, and it would have been a waste to just shut it down. I can assure you, that Neutrino was made in good intentions, to benefit Dark Matter.

Now if the staff application didn't state this clear enough, this is a goodbye to Dark Matter. I thought I would officially leave the server how I joined it. With a staff app.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/cgPfpg4
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shepsoft's Staff Application    Shepsoft's Staff Application  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shepsoft's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1