Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

How to operator

Go down 
2 posters

Was this article helpful?
Yes
How to operator I_vote_lcap0%How to operator I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
Fuck off
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Shephard
Shephard

How to operator Empty
PostSubject: How to operator   How to operator I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 10:22 am

So you are an operator, now what? well, here is a guide which shows off your abilities, as well as some tips/guidelines to follow.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Available commands:

• Kicking: !kick [playername] [reason]
    -You should already no what this command does before considering applying for staff just read the admin policy:
    https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/t9-our-admin-policy-please-read-before-posting
  • Teleportation: !bring [playername] | !return [playername] | !goto [playername]
    -This is simply used to bring/goto players who need help or have broken a rule.
  • Freeze Teleportation: !fbring [playername] | !freturn [playername]
    -This is to use on players who keep running away, or happen to be committing mass RDM. This will give you the time to type out reason for the kick.
  • Jailing: !jail [playername] [time] (leave blank for infinite) Don't jail for longer than 90 seconds.
    -this is to punish players who have broken a rule (this is usually for the first offence it up to you to judge).
  • Killing: !slay [playername]
    -this is a tool that can be used to stop a player from doing something they aren't supposed to. (can also be a punishment for rdm).
  • Exploding: !explode [playername]
    -alternative to the !slay command, just a more fun way of doing things. (is also used for the revive loophole below)
  • Slapping: !slap [playername] [damage] (leave blank for 0)
    -can be used for giving someone a low tier warning (like saying "hey knock it off") can be used to force players to exit vehicles (which includes players using the sit anywhere swep)
  • Gagging/muting: !gag [playername] | !ungag [playername] | !mute [playername] | !unmute [playername]
    -someone wont stop talking over you? are they being an annoying cunt doing an admin sit? this is your freind. (!gag = mic | !mute = chat)
  • Freezing: !freeze [playername] | !unfreeze [playername]
    -used to stop someone from running away from an admin sit, and an alternative to !jail.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reviving:
This part is limited with the medic mod, but I have found a way.

Order of commands:

• !jail [playername]
  • !explode [playername]
  • !explode [playername]
  • !unjail [playername]

The first explode revives the player, while the second one gives the player their items back.

WARNING: DO NOT DO THIS IN MASS. IT WILL NOT WORK, AND WILL RISK CRASHING THE SERVER.
Switching maps:
You must only do this when asked to by a GM when they are hosting an event.

• Use the command !menu to start.
  • Once the menu is open, click the tab listed as map.
  • Use the scroll menu to select a map then click force change level when done

Tips:

• Bind !menu to any key you want:
    -bind m "say !menu"
  • If someone's body disappears before or during revive, use the !explode command which will duplicate the body at the death location.

If you see any errors, or have a question, state in the comments below.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/cgPfpg4
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

How to operator Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to operator   How to operator I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 2:42 pm

This isn't a staff app, I'll go ahead and move it to Tutorials/Guides.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com

How to operator
Page 1 of 1