Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Yin Operator APP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yiny

Yin Operator APP Empty
PostSubject: Yin Operator APP   Yin Operator APP I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 8:17 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Yin + STEAM_1:0:59967550

2. Something unique about you:I have about 3k hours in RP whether it be Arma3, Dayz, gmod, or GTAV

3. Age: 22

4. Previous Experience: I was a super admin back in the day on Raeburns Darkrp server and a jailbreak server that was called AOA. I have been a moderator on GTAVRP and an admin on WildcardRp

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: New ideas and a better roleplay experience. I am a serious roleplayer and take a lot of the jobs literally. If I am a Russian Godfather I will attempt a russian accent etc.

6. Have you read the rules? Yes

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? I would be Ellen Degeneres because she is hilarious and gives back to people in need. I also would still dig the chicks haha.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? I would be one of those poisonous berries so no one messes with me.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? No

12. What country are you in? USA

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? I honestly do not like having the jobs and names of people floating by their heads. I would remove it to avoid meta, also I would like to see different jobs able to switch player models to avoid meta and etc. Certain jobs could stay the same like Head hunter etc

14. Which server are you applying for?: DarkRP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I have a ton of experience and have not broken any rules on the server, I also feel like I have a lot of suggestions that could benefit the team and I am mature and level headed when it comes to making decisions due to my experience with sits and handling situations.
Back to top Go down

Yin Operator APP
Page 1 of 1