Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator

Go down 
+8
Kaybie
IDO
KickButtYoda
Lost
Haven
VonVitten
not laphisto
Shephard
12 posters

Do i make a good staff member?
You should be BANNED.
Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_vote_lcap10%Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
You should take a "shower" in auschwitz.
Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_vote_lcap20%Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
You should receive immense SUCC.
Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_vote_lcap10%Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Yes.
Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_vote_lcap50%Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
No.
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Shephard
Shephard

Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator   Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 12:59 pm

Removed until further notice

Last edited by Shephard on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:51 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/cgPfpg4
not laphisto
User

PostSubject: Re: Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator   Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 2:03 pm

i +1 this
Back to top Go down
VonVitten
VonVitten

PostSubject: Re: Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator   Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 4:29 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Haven

PostSubject: Re: Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator   Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 5:37 pm

A while ago I said I plus Supported this thread but now that you haven't been on in about a month and you come back and try to obtain this rank I really feel you don't deserve it. Its like if you were to get a job and never show up expecting a promotion.I feel if we get you this Moderator rank you will just go offline for another month expecting admin. So I am going to have to

-Support

Last edited by Haven on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lost
User
Lost

PostSubject: Re: Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator   Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 10:48 am

+ Support
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator   Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 9:41 pm

Changed my mind. +support you're one of two staff members to get on regularly, could certainly use the additional permissions for making event. Additionally I believe that you would adequately handle the more sensitive abilities you'd be granted.

I'm tired, Rae's drunk, Vlad's high, Jeff's dead, and you're here sooooooo
Back to top Go down
IDO
IDO

PostSubject: Re: Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator   Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 12:22 pm

Not doing anything retarted its a Neutral Support

I dont have a prefrence hes cool but he AFKs sometimes at the wrong moments like when the event is over and hes AFK... not really his fault

Last edited by IDO on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shephard
Shephard

PostSubject: Re: Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator   Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 1:49 pm

IDO wrote:
Meme Support

I dont have a prefrence hes cool but he AFKs sometimes at the wrong moments like when the event is over and hes AFK... not really his fault

but thats why is a meme support aka Neutral

When else am I supposed to beat my meat? During debrief?
Back to top Go down
IDO
IDO

PostSubject: Re: Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator   Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 3:43 pm

what XD that makes no sense all I said is that you afk in the middle of an event so we cant change it back....
Back to top Go down
Shephard
Shephard

PostSubject: Re: Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator   Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 10:01 pm

IDO wrote:
what XD that makes no sense all I said is that you afk in the middle of an event so we cant change it back....
I think you miss understood the meme brudda.

Last edited by Shephard on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaybie
User

PostSubject: Re: Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator   Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 10:02 pm

+support

Dis nigga the operator who's ever on. I bet he'd give sum gud ass events too.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic_Cypher
User

PostSubject: Re: Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator   Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 1:50 pm

+1 but Shep is a big poopy butt head
Back to top Go down
Dark4327

PostSubject: Re: Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator   Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 2:39 pm

+Support

Definitely not a bad staff as far as I've seen. I'd like to see what kind of events he would run in the future. Not to mention you could be a bigger help to some of the more recent GM's.
Back to top Go down
Uzi
Uzi

PostSubject: Re: Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator   Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 2:53 pm

+Support

Shepard is one of the two active staff members. That's enough to warren a promotion in my opinion, as there are a lot of other staff members *cough* Jeff/Other SAs *cough* that don't get on regularly. I understand that life comes first, but there needs to be others when you aren't there, and I think Shepard is someone you can trust to be that someone.
Back to top Go down
agent12g

PostSubject: Re: Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator   Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 3:00 pm

+Support

Shephard is one of the more active staff members online. Usually there to help from what i've seen and I believe he can be trusted to be a Moderator. It would help his events.
Back to top Go down
VonVitten
VonVitten

PostSubject: Re: Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator   Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 6:09 pm

Neutral he hasn't been on that much lately I truly don't feel he deserves it for how inactive he's been recently but that can change.

Last edited by VonVitten on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed a missplelled word.)
Back to top Go down
Shephard
Shephard

PostSubject: Re: Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator   Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 9:00 pm

Haven wrote:
A while ago I said I plus Supported this thread but now that you haven't been on in about a month and you come back and try to obtain this rank I really feel you don't deserve it. Its like if you were to get a job and never show up expecting a promotion.I feel if we get you this Moderator rank you will just go offline for another month expecting admin. So I am going to have to

-Support
Thanks for the feedback boi. This app has been up for a while as more of a long term solution, so I decided to make changes to the app in light of recent events. I state in my app that even I don't think I deserve the promotion. Nowhere did I say I "expect" the promotion. That wasn't the purpose of the revision. Re-read my app and re-read your post. think about what you said. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Haven

PostSubject: Re: Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator   Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 9:02 pm

Ok well then I feel you you shouldn't get the prmotion therefor i -support
Back to top Go down
Dark4327

PostSubject: Re: Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator   Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 12:43 am

Gonna have to change the 21st class cause Sci-Fi weapons were cucked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator   Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shephard's Operator ---> Moderator
Page 1 of 1