Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application!

Go down 
+7
Rongtong
shadowmatt911
MasterDovakiin
SuperMan
IonNova
Uzi
DGSVith
11 posters
AuthorMessage
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application! Empty
PostSubject: Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application!   Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 2:04 am

1. Steam Name + RP Name: VithNix My RP name is Vith

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0.1.71694725

3. Current Rank: Operator <-

4. Desired Rank: Moderator -> Surprised

5. Approximately how long you have been admin: b.      Since the previous staff update so about 2-3 months maybe more

6. Why you deserve a promotion:
     I honestly like answering admin calls and I will stop ANY RP situation I'm in just to answer a minor call about controls. I have encountered MULTIPLE days where I'm the only staff on the server with over 10-15 people on and many take advantage of this and RDM or prop-kill where the worst I can do is kick them but they just join again. It's kind of frustrating the knowledge of an operator lacking power in the hands of other civilians because that's when they take control. I can ask nearly everyone and even other staff members I'm one of the most fair, and respectful staff members and really listen to the client side of the story to make sure everyone has a fun and exciting RP experience! Also I have started advertising this server a lot to get a great amount of new people in!

7. What changes would you like to be seen on the server, from a Staff Member's point of view?:
    Hopefully more activity from other staff members would be really great. Especially higher admins because there is things I need help with to do better that admins can help me out with. But besides that the server is great! Wink

+Support Very Happy 8
+/-Support Sad 1
-Support  D: 0

Last edited by DGSVith on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
Uzi
Uzi

PostSubject: Re: Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application!   Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:32 am

+support
Vith is a pretty friendly guy. Whenever I need help he is always there to help with a situation. I think being an operator just isn't enough for this guy, and he could do a lot more with moderator.
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application!   Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 2:14 pm

+/- Neutral

As much as I love you Vith, I have to be honest here.
You are too harsh, when dealing with sits we want to be lax. Laid back. But you crack the whip man! You have matured up in the past month tremendously, but you still have tendencies to be a jerk. I love you as a brother, but honesty is good here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
SuperMan
Founder
SuperMan

PostSubject: Re: Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application!   Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:45 pm

+Support

This operator has been awesome in enforcing rules and taking care of rule breakers! When ever the other staff are busy or do not want to do a sit of some kind, this operator, Vith is there always when he is on!
Back to top Go down
MasterDovakiin
Founder
MasterDovakiin

PostSubject: Re: Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application!   Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:36 pm

+support

Cause SWAG bitches, Naw hes a good staff member enforces rules like a boss, he is a good RPer and is fun to play with. We have done many DEA bust together and is a good guy in general.
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application!   Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:42 pm

I appreciate your input ion but i honestly completely disagree. To talk about someone to harsh is, not mentioning names, *cough* blake *cough* <3 But i feel im one of the most fairest besides kickbuttyoda. I give that same method in punishment as i do with EVERYONE on the server which is

1st. Warning
2nd. Admin Sit
3rd Admin Sit, Slay, Jail
4th Admin Sit, Extended jail time (100-200 seconds)
5th Kick

This is for normal rule breaks like NLR or RDM to people. I would honestly lappreciate you give me a situation where we were both in an admin sit together and you got this idea that i run under marxism. :p Besides that Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
shadowmatt911

PostSubject: Re: Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application!   Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:49 pm

+support

Helpful and enforces rules.
Back to top Go down
Rongtong

PostSubject: Re: Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application!   Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:01 pm

All the time I have known him he has been a helpful and friendly person on the server,he has my full support in his actions and I hope he goes far on the server +support
Back to top Go down
chameleon_claw
Founder
chameleon_claw

PostSubject: Re: Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application!   Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:10 pm

+support

a great guy and help with alot of crap that happends to me.
Back to top Go down
Terdlobber
User

PostSubject: Re: Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application!   Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 8:10 pm

+ support

He has the sexiest butthole iv'e ever seen and he let me spit on it! Why has he not been made a moderator yet.
Back to top Go down
Headhunter9002

PostSubject: Re: Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application!   Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 10:06 am

Vith your a great guy and you have matured but one thing i would like you to do is show up to sits a bit faster it would be nice to have a active mod!

+Support
Back to top Go down
OnEsHoT
Operator
OnEsHoT

PostSubject: Re: Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application!   Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 11:23 pm

+support Vith is one of the only op's that reply fast to a admin call, when 3 or 4 admins are on and i call about glitched ammo he responds the fastest. also his buthole has been getting round and firm again we need to fix that with a promotion
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application!   Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 9:38 pm

Thanks guys Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application!   Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vith's Operator B=to=> Moderator application!
Page 1 of 1