Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application

Go down 
+17
hammy_samps
Bacdee
Chazzy
Cogger
AnotherAtheist
cybersnake00
ZENMASTER2001
SuperMan
KickButtYoda
KillPro295
bluedragon5895
Donaghy
Uzi
Person
Cosmo
IonNova
x2lift
21 posters
AuthorMessage
x2lift
Operator

Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application   Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:03 pm

1. Steam Name + RP Name: Do you even doublelift??

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49130187

3. Current Rank: Operator

4. Desired Rank: Moderator

5. Approximately how long you have been admin: 5-6 Months

6. Why you deserve a promotion: I've been really active recently, and there are some permissions that are really needed to keep rule breakers out of the server.

7. What changes would you like to be seen on the server, from a Staff Member's point of view?: I really like where the server is right now, so I have nothing I think should be changed/added.
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application   Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:24 pm

+Support

I have seen nothing but good come from this guy. Laid back and an all around great guy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application   Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 8:12 pm

+/-Neutral  

Not On All The Time (I Might Not Just See You On)

Doesn't Really Go To Admin Calls

Always Bases (Not Bad That You Base All The Time But SEE THE LIGHT)

Don't take any of this to heart you could be the most active player and the most responsive
staff I just don't see it.

+Support

Awesome Player, Knows All The Rules, Follows The Rules, Funny, Would Make A Good Mod

Last edited by Cosmo on Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application   Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:09 am

+support

He's been getting on alot more and seems to be around alot when the trolls are on (Like the nighttime) and we could use more staff on during the night
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
Uzi
Uzi

PostSubject: +Support   Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:08 pm

+ Support
All around a fun guy and responds to most of the calls unlike a few others. Also, he's a pizza man. Gotta respect that.
Back to top Go down
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

PostSubject: Re: Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application   Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:58 pm

+Support He has been on a lot more now and he is very quick to go and help other players during a sit. I do think he deserves a promotion.
Back to top Go down
http://3rdmd.net/
bluedragon5895
User

PostSubject: Re: Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application   Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 6:24 pm

the cheap pourovian prostitute says... +support he is on most of the time,a great player,follows the rules,and a good friend...if you know what i mean  Wink
Back to top Go down
KillPro295

KillPro295

PostSubject: Re: Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application   Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 6:40 pm

+Support, Helped me with some troubles and is a pretty friendly guy. I also see him on a lot.
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application   Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:35 pm

Please remember to make your "+ Supports" green, like this: + Support
Back to top Go down
SuperMan
Founder
SuperMan

PostSubject: Re: Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application   Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:53 am

+Support

This guy has always been there when i need him... Havent seen him break any rules. And how people have said he isnt active, i think it is the opposite because I have seen him on all the time when i am on.
Back to top Go down
ZENMASTER2001

PostSubject: Re: Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application   Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:41 pm

+Support
Fun to RP with.
Always helps me when I need him.
Answers my question about the server.
Back to top Go down
cybersnake00

PostSubject: Re: Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application   Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:27 am

+support

Pretty active, and really helps people out. He's also knows a lot about Gmod and DarkRP, and is fun to play with.
Back to top Go down
AnotherAtheist
Gold VIP
AnotherAtheist

PostSubject: Re: Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application   Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 7:19 am

+Support

Really nice guy, very helpful, fun to RP (and dick around with), knows the rules well and knows when to be serious and when to, as I so eloquently put it earlier, dick around.

Only quarrel: Keep your headphones on so I don't have to type when I'm around you! Razz
Back to top Go down
Cogger
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application   Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:28 pm

+ support
is a good operator and all ways follows/ enforces the rules
Back to top Go down
Chazzy
User
Chazzy

PostSubject: Re: Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application   Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:31 pm

He is active, responsible, and just generally a nice guy. Handles everything well and dandy!
+support
Back to top Go down
Bacdee
User
Bacdee

PostSubject: Re: Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application   Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Good operator. Seen him on a lot. All around good dude.
+support
Back to top Go down
hammy_samps
User

PostSubject: Re: Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application   Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:53 am

+support has helped with many problems that i have had and has been active almost every time i have played on the server
Back to top Go down
MasterDovakiin
Founder
MasterDovakiin

PostSubject: Re: Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application   Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:53 am

+support

One cool as shit dude, great operator always on and enforcing the rules and helping everybody he can, defiantly deserve mod!
Back to top Go down
OnEsHoT
Operator
OnEsHoT

PostSubject: Re: Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application   Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:32 pm

+support

Fun player to rp with always on helong enforce rules, try's to stay on until server is empty to pervent rule breakers from getting away with anything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{Nop} NovaProspect
User

PostSubject: Re: Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application   Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 12:08 pm

+support Great guy, knows the rules, overall an amazing person. He's always been there in times of need, you got my Support buddy. Smile
Back to top Go down
speeddiver48

PostSubject: Great job.   Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 6:25 pm

+support. He always was good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application   Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doubelift's Operator to Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1