Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Unban MrDubWub?

Go down 
+2
FunK
MrDubWub
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MrDubWub
User

Unban MrDubWub? Empty
PostSubject: Unban MrDubWub?   Unban MrDubWub? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:24 am

I was banned by Snackk for what im told FailRP, Attempt RDM. I just came on the server and these 2 other people came on and i started chatting with them because i was alone, then they started breaking rules, i just tagged along and i was also blammed for what they did. I really like the server, i just want to be unbanned please.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Unban MrDubWub? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban MrDubWub?   Unban MrDubWub? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:27 am

First, didn't follow the unban form.

Second, admitted to tagging along with rule breakers, thereby breaking rules himself.

Ironic no?
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Alexx
Founder
Alexx

Unban MrDubWub? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban MrDubWub?   Unban MrDubWub? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 8:37 am

Guilty by association?
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Unban MrDubWub? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban MrDubWub?   Unban MrDubWub? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:40 am

Association for example, oh I don't know...supplying the RDMers with weapons?
Back to top Go down
MrDubWub
User

Unban MrDubWub? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban MrDubWub?   Unban MrDubWub? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:06 pm

I did not supply the RDMers with weapons, they changed their classes to have weapons, i was the crowd and i watched, nothing else
Back to top Go down
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

Unban MrDubWub? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban MrDubWub?   Unban MrDubWub? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Well, you were breaking rules of your own. First off, you owned a gun bigger than a pistol twice. I warned you about this. Second, you broke basing rules. I spoke to you on both of these occasions.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Unban MrDubWub? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban MrDubWub?   Unban MrDubWub? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:38 pm

Tagging along and merely watching are two different scenarios. It seems to me that you're attempting to change your story or perhaps play the pathos innocent trick where one pretends they haven't done anything wrong. The evidence that you have provided and others testimonies clearly lean towards the negative side of the spectrum. You're going to need some people to support the fact that you were a "good guy" on the server.
Back to top Go down
MrDubWub
User

Unban MrDubWub? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban MrDubWub?   Unban MrDubWub? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:13 am

Im not trying to piss anyone off, Im not trying to change the story this is all in my point of view, Im not trying any tricks, Im confused and apparently I have no purpose of trying to get unbanned. And if you really want me gone this badly, so be it, Im fine with that. Ill disappear.
Back to top Go down
hockeyjoe5
Founder

Unban MrDubWub? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban MrDubWub?   Unban MrDubWub? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 6:03 pm

How did we break rules? We just used a defect in there base to raid them. You're the one that spawned the APC and jumped onto the roof we just used the doors of the base to get on. Which people have used to raid me before so I exploited it. I am sorry if this broke a rule but the admins' did nothing last time.
Please don't try to blame it on me and Maycliff when we did nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
hockeyjoe5
Founder

Unban MrDubWub? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban MrDubWub?   Unban MrDubWub? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 6:05 pm

wait sorry wrong story
Back to top Go down
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

Unban MrDubWub? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban MrDubWub?   Unban MrDubWub? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 6:06 pm

Couldn't you just have removed the post?
EhwhateverIdontreallycare
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Unban MrDubWub? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban MrDubWub?   Unban MrDubWub? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:00 pm

Wtf is hockey even talking about? o.O
Back to top Go down
Justn
User

Unban MrDubWub? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban MrDubWub?   Unban MrDubWub? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:21 pm

You seem to be digging yourself a deeper hole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban MrDubWub? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban MrDubWub?   Unban MrDubWub? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban MrDubWub?
Page 1 of 1