Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Umm. Unban me.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ExpiredPlate
User
ExpiredPlate

Umm. Unban me. Empty
PostSubject: Umm. Unban me.   Umm. Unban me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:45 pm

In-Game name you were using when banned: doopoo

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:86541845

How long you were banned and the reason stated for the ban: Permanent ban, "Mass propkill/leaving to avoid sit"

If known, who banned you: Big Boss

What server were you banned from: DarkRP

Why you think the ban was unfair: The reason the prop killed the people was that my game crashed due to spawning a massive, glitchy prop. My game was spammed with console errors until it crashed. The prop was stuck inside the ground and hit the people, killing them.

Have you reread the server rules? Yes.

Last edited by ExpiredPlate on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:14 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : format fail)
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

Umm. Unban me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm. Unban me.   Umm. Unban me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:52 pm

Well... Surely you can see where I'm coming from.

I got reports of propkill, lots of it. I see the props being spawned. I see them killing people. You're not using a name I recognised. You left before I got the chance to bring you.

I understand why you want to be unbanned, and I'm leaving a + Support, but maybe in the future if you made it more obvious that you were a regular, it won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

Umm. Unban me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm. Unban me.   Umm. Unban me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:15 pm

I am going to just say this to say us from future headaches, Expired please stop changing your name so much. I alone have seen you with 3 different user names.

We see a "new guy" get on and prop kill or do something, we tend to try to get rid of them to keep a "somewhat" peaceful role play environment for the regular players.

So when you come on the server under a new name we cant help think you are just a another troll coming on the server to get his luls and ruin everyone else's time.
Back to top Go down
ExpiredPlate
User
ExpiredPlate

Umm. Unban me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm. Unban me.   Umm. Unban me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:11 pm

Thanks for the responses guys, I will grab one name and stick with it. Does this mean an unban or not?
Back to top Go down
ExpiredPlate
User
ExpiredPlate

Umm. Unban me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm. Unban me.   Umm. Unban me. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:23 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Walmart Item

Umm. Unban me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm. Unban me.   Umm. Unban me. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:04 pm

Okay well you did break one rule but no ban worthy its a warn for prop abuse (spawning a prop or props for no intential reason ; whch cause server lag =P)
Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

Umm. Unban me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm. Unban me.   Umm. Unban me. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:07 pm

Ill let funk know to unban you but if you arnt ill unban you when i get back on the 27th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Umm. Unban me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm. Unban me.   Umm. Unban me. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umm. Unban me.
Page 1 of 1