Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Unban GameBoy

Go down 
+4
Ebnusien
Fatlessmoon
FunK
GameBoy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GameBoy
User

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:42 am

Hello, my in-game name is GameBoy and I was randomly perma-banned for things I didn't do. Such as prop killing, prop pushing, and fail-rp. so please un-ban me because I had done nothing wrong in-game.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:56 am

Please fill out the correct unban request format.

Also, I banned you because you propkilled 3 people with a breen desk. How is that not propkill/proppush/failrp?
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Fatlessmoon
Operator
Fatlessmoon

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: GameBoy's Unban Request   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:07 pm

Sorry GameBoy, but i'm gunna have to back up Snackk on this one. Myself and many other people saw that you were propblocking/propkilling/FailRPing. So dont try to lie in order to get unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Ebnusien
User

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:37 pm

I wish to add in my support for his unban, because I always play on this server with him, and he told me about what happened. He as never prop killed that I know of, with the exception of killing other prop killers. He only prop killed because he was being prop killed (so he tells me). If there is another side of the story, I wish to know. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:10 pm

That may be true Ebusien, but i'm going to trust the word of our owner and the one who baned him on this one.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:30 pm

Ebnusien wrote:
I wish to add in my support for his unban, because I always play on this server with him, and he told me about what happened. He as never prop killed that I know of, with the exception of killing other prop killers. He only prop killed because he was being prop killed (so he tells me). If there is another side of the story, I wish to know. Thanks.

Actually, to be honest there were other propkillers on. However, there was only 1.

Keep in mind, two wrongs don't make a right. Being a vigilante admin is pretty bad. But breaking rules to stop a rule breaker? That's unacceptable. RDMing to stop RDM doesn't stop RDM because if you RDM a RDMer you would then be a RDMer as well.

I will shorten the ban to 1 day. Please post your steam ID. If you don't know how to get it, go into a multiplayer game and type "status" without the quotations in the developer console. Your steam ID should look like STEAM_0:0:1893434 or something.
Back to top Go down
GameBoy
User

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:53 pm

Ok, I was trying to get back on with protecting a friend gone bad as well as a player. But, here is the truth you probably thought that it was me, but it was actually Darkus B. Frizmo he was also a terrorist when I was but he went on a spree of propkilling, proppushing, propblock, mass rdm, and propsurf. I tried to tell him to stop because he was going to get banned, but apparently I was accused of what he did. But, I do confess, everything Ebnusien said was true. I only killed propkillers to make them lose anything they had on them and show them how it felt so they would hopefully not do it again.
Back to top Go down
GameBoy
User

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:56 pm

Also, I didn't see the correct way to file it. Sorry about that. tongue 
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:27 pm

Alright, can you post your Steam ID so I can unban you?
Back to top Go down
GameBoy
User

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:22 pm

I pm'd it to you.
Back to top Go down
warman
Founder
warman

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:08 pm

Gameboy idk you have fading door abused alot and nlrd alot and it was really annoyin when i tryed raiding you
Back to top Go down
GameBoy
User

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:20 pm

I didn't fading door abuse i put in the code and i had buttons so even try to lie
Back to top Go down
GameBoy
User

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:52 pm

why am i re-banned?
Back to top Go down
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:14 pm

Did you ever get unbaned?

Someone asked me about this when i was on today. Ill inform snackk about this after I question the other staff on whom re-baned you, if it did happen
Back to top Go down
GameBoy
User

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:15 pm

yes i was unbanned on Wednesday and now im banned again.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:19 pm

Why/when were you banned this time? Who banned you?
Back to top Go down
ZENMASTER2001

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:31 pm

In-Game name you were using when banned:Death The Kid

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:54739852

How long you were banned and the reason stated for the ban:banned for 1 hour and the reason why I was ban was because I killed the mayor in his immune mode. Didn't know that it was a rule, but no warning just insta ban

If known, who banned you:dont know

Why you think the ban was unfair:yes I do. no warnings just insta ban

Have you reread the server rules? (yes/no) Yes
Back to top Go down
GameBoy
User

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:14 am

I dont know who banned me because i was off server
Back to top Go down
DOGE_JESUS
DOGE_JESUS

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:08 am

Sucks bro hope you can join back soon/so we can have a fun party in the PD. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Fatlessmoon
Operator
Fatlessmoon

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:53 am

I thought he already got back on the server, I think I saw him on yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Ebnusien
User

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:57 am

Yeah Gameboy is still banned, and he didn't do anything when he got un-banned. All he did was get on the server and he got on the next day and BAM! banned. I don't understand why he got banned again, but if you could fix this that would be great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GameBoy
User

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:34 am

Can you please unban me, I only propkilled propkillers and I only did it to three people and that is why i prokilled snakk, but I never went on a spree or fail rp'd
Back to top Go down
GameBoy
User

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:38 am

But I'll stop doing a wrong to fix a wrong and won't do it again
Back to top Go down
GameBoy
User

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:40 am

I will shorten the ban to 1 day. Please post your steam ID. If you don't know how to get it, go into a multiplayer game and type "status" without the quotations in the developer console.

Did you accidentally change it to where I was only unbanned for one day?
Back to top Go down
GameBoy
User

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:43 am

Correction...

Snackk wrote:

I will shorten the ban to 1 day. Please post your steam ID. If you don't know how to get it, go into a multiplayer game and type "status" without the quotations in the developer console. Your steam ID should look like STEAM_0:0:1893434 or something.

Did you accidentally flip it so that I was only unbanned for one day?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban GameBoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban GameBoy   Unban GameBoy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban GameBoy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next