Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Unban Post

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXGriefer_PlotXx
VIP

Unban Post Empty
PostSubject: Unban Post   Unban Post I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 4:31 pm

In-Game name you were using when banned:xXGriefer_PlotXx

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:16195506

How long you were banned and the reason stated for the ban: Permanent   (It said 'banned' for the last few days, yet doesn't list how long.)  

If known, who banned you:BigBoss

What server were you banned from:DarkMatter

Why you think the ban was unfair: The ban was set over revenge and I understand why i can't just go back and kill someone over RDM, which i had done, but also being reported towards getting banned. I SHOULD have just reported, but I rather took to my own hands. Though during in the report noone was with me and BigBoss doesn't like me anyway, hadn't sided with me at all so i decided to call him a dick, and 'poof' I get abrupted and sent 'banned'. There is a freedom of speech and I go by, but then there is respect... which at that time had canceled out.  bounce 

Have you reread the server rules? (yes/no) Yes, ish...
Back to top Go down
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

Unban Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Post   Unban Post I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 4:56 pm

I think I remember you.

Even in your unban request, you admitted to RDM, breaking NLR, admin disrespect, vigilante adminning, and you implied that you left during an admin sit.

I don't like permabanning people. I make sure that it's the last resort. I feel that even now it was justified.
Back to top Go down
xXGriefer_PlotXx
VIP

Unban Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Post   Unban Post I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 5:11 pm

So do i get unbanned? In a few days? I admitted what i have done and is that so bad? Who have you read the honest truth off of recently, the FULL story?
Back to top Go down
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

Unban Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Post   Unban Post I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 5:48 pm

Maybe you don't realise, I'm Big Boss.
It's not up to me whether you're unbanned or not, but as I've stated, I feel your ban is justified.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Unban Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Post   Unban Post I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:23 pm

What I don't understand is why break all the rules when a player with the power to moderate the server and tend to you is on. Big Boss could of dealt with this situation. I don't see why you took action yourself and jeopardized yourself in the process. From what I can tell is that you understood the rules and just decided to break them.

I'm going to +/-Neutral this for now.

You're going to need community support if you want to be unbanned. And no, Ponyo isn't going to count.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Jorji

Unban Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Post   Unban Post I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:39 pm

I feel as if Griefer was banned for a fair reason, but the length seems WAY too harsh. Revenge killing is against rules, I unstand. What I dont understand is that I've seen people revenge kill for much less "Legitimate" reasons than silencing an RDM-er, and get away with nothing more than a kick or a warning. I created an account on this forum specifically for this, because I witnessed his ban, and It's been nagging my concience to do something about it because I believe in fairness, in bolth real life and In-game. Please, Admins, at least consider unbanning xXGriefer_PlotXx, even though his name may make no sence. Take pity on his poor soul.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Unban Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Post   Unban Post I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:44 pm

I don't recall ever seeing you on the server Jorji...maybe I'm blind. Either way, I'd like some more community support before anything major happens.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

Unban Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Post   Unban Post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Post
Page 1 of 1