Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application

Go down 
+6
MasterDovakiin
doge_gesus
Fatlessmoon
Devilchildboo
Booh
DOGE_JESUS
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DOGE_JESUS
DOGE_JESUS

DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application Empty
PostSubject: DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application   DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:37 pm

1. Steam Name + RP Name:
DOGE_JESUS/Black Dynamite
 tongue 
2. Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:52688117

3. Current Rank:
Operator sunny 

4. Desired Rank:
Moderator king 

5. Approximately how long you have been admin:
Months tongue 

6. Why you deserve a promotion:
I feel that I have done a fantastic job at being a operator. I try to play and get on every chance I get I love the server and all the people on it and I have a great time on it to. I feel that when I get in to sits with other people they rarely care that i'm an operator. I'm not saying that I knead more power just saying that I deserve a little respect. I have a great time on the sever and I think I would do very well as a Moderator. I Know a lot of the players more than most people like me. Becoming a Moderator would be a big step for me and I would really enjoy it.

7. What changes would you like to be seen on the server, from a Staff Member's point of view?:
I would love to see the staff get a little more respect, and I would love to the ability to put people back after calling them to an admin sit, that would be really nice. I would also love to see what would happen if we started letting player/ not staff try new things being added to the server, I know that the staffs opinion matters, but it is more so for the people playing. Those are some things I would love to see happen with the server.

+Support Very Happy 

-Support Sad 

+/-Neutral Surprised
Back to top Go down
Booh
Operator
Booh

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application   DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:21 pm

+support
Good guy, knows rules, cheered me up  Shocked , and can be stricked (also a douche, JK!) lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Devilchildboo

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application   DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:36 pm

+Support

good admin now why not
Back to top Go down
Fatlessmoon
Operator
Fatlessmoon

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application   DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 6:05 pm

+Support Really good with people and handles all his sits very well. Deserves to be a Mod.
Back to top Go down
doge_gesus

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application   DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:15 pm

+support Really good with people and handles all his SWAG very well. Deserves to be a SUPERADMIN
Back to top Go down
MasterDovakiin
Founder
MasterDovakiin

PostSubject: +support   DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:40 am

+support

Good guy, knows the rules.

Last edited by MasterDovakiin on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
adalmeida9
adalmeida9

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application   DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:18 pm

+Support He is a great guy and knows all of the rules in RP. When stuff is happening he is usually there to help out and is not cruel or harsh but very just and caring!  cheers I love you Razz Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Justn
User

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application   DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:25 pm

+Support really cool guy. Pretty fucking funny, seems to know the rules and knows what he is doing.
Back to top Go down
Devilchildboo

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application   DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 7:17 pm

+Support hes funny and a helpful admin already why not
Back to top Go down
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application   DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:05 am

+Support

Good guy know him personally and can say he is very up front but at the same time friendly, lenient, and caring only problem I see is not online very often.
Back to top Go down
Cogger
Founder

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application   DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:35 pm

+ support

his voice is very seductive and he is a great guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application   DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOGE_JESUS Promotion Application
Page 1 of 1