Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Psyche's promotion application

Go down 
+11
Fatlessmoon
IonNova
Knittler
RangeMeBlue
_Genesis
nelluc20
Cosmo
hieupham1999
xRAYZ3Rx
SystemChips
Psyche
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

Psyche's promotion application Empty
PostSubject: Psyche's promotion application   Psyche's promotion application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:28 pm

1. Steam Name + RP Name: Psyche

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41224775

3. Current Rank: Operator.

4. Desired Rank: Moderator.

5. Approximately how long you have been admin: 2 months

6. Why you deserve a promotion: I try not to kick players. I will drag anyone breaking the rules to the side, hear what they have to say, then decide from there. (I don't want to kick people who just don't know the rules or accidentally threw a prop.) When something does happen though, I kick them. However, they come back. While I am dealing with a new situation, they come back and start prop-killing or whatever it was they are doing. This turns into a lot of people on the server PMing me, saying I am lazy and cursing at how bad the admins are. This gets me mad, and I cannot deal with the situations as efficiently as I like, since everyone starts yelling at me when I show up. Not only does this make me look bad, it really makes the server look bad. It's something I wish to fix.

7. What changes would you like to be seen on the server, from a Staff Member's point of view?: More emphasis on events. Like, maybe a day when the entire server is split between CP and Yakuza? Or the dedicated members (rpers that registered on the forum) play TTT or Prop Hunt with the admins and owner.

+Support = 11  +/-Support = 0  -Support = 0
Please use the color codes for your +/-support

Last edited by Psyche on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:32 am; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Increased Support Count/Spelling Check/Editing)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
SystemChips
Gold VIP
SystemChips

PostSubject: Re: Psyche's promotion application   Psyche's promotion application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:20 am

+Support Cykes is very nice and always tries to fix the problem when there is one. Plus I was there when the propkill with the gmod_button and only Warman and Cykes were on. I also really like the events idea

Last edited by SystemChips on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Psyche's promotion application   Psyche's promotion application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:32 am

+Support Great guy. We had some time together late one night/early morning, nice guy, deals withs problems whenever I ask him for help.

Last edited by xRAYZ3Rx on Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: Psyche's promotion application   Psyche's promotion application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:50 pm

+ support Know him since January. very nice person. have the chillest punishments.
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Psyche's promotion application   Psyche's promotion application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:38 pm

+support Good Operator,Knows The Rules,Fun To RP With ,Would Be A Good Moderator
Back to top Go down
nelluc20
Founder
nelluc20

PostSubject: Re: Psyche's promotion application   Psyche's promotion application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:40 am

+support A pretty cool guy and really helpful when i ask for help.

Last edited by nelluc20 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_Genesis
Operator
_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Psyche's promotion application   Psyche's promotion application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:38 pm

+support - amazing OP, knows rules, fun to play with, fun to raid Very Happy, is very good at handling his admin situations.
Back to top Go down
RangeMeBlue
Gold VIP
RangeMeBlue

PostSubject: Re: Psyche's promotion application   Psyche's promotion application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:11 pm

+support Amazing OP, familiar with all the rules and loves to help whoever needs it! I can't believe I didn't support him sooner :/
Back to top Go down
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: Psyche's promotion application   Psyche's promotion application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:45 pm

+support good Op I like the way he deals with admin problems and I trust him with the ability to ban

Last edited by Knittler on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Psyche's promotion application   Psyche's promotion application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:37 pm

+support

Fantastic staff member. He is on at the most convenient times, no lie. Hieu leaves, propkiller extrudes from the system, a wild Psyche appears! He saves the day!

But he is a fantastic guy, and does deserve the promotion. I trust him
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
Fatlessmoon
Operator
Fatlessmoon

PostSubject: Psyche's Promotion Application   Psyche's promotion application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:23 pm

+support I don't really know Psyche too well, but when I do see him on the server I see him enforcing the rules and always TPing to players that have a problem.

Last edited by therushingcamper1 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurntPotato
BurntPotato

PostSubject: Re: Psyche's promotion application   Psyche's promotion application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:30 pm

+support Amazing, nice guy, <3 him. I made him a bagol with cream cheese and he ate it merrily, so that means something to me
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Psyche's promotion application   Psyche's promotion application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:09 am

Upon request -

+support

Alright, going to keep this short. This guy knows how to have fun and get the job done at the same time. Not much else to say. Definitely deserves a promotion due to activeness and interest in Dark Matter. Only complaint is that I've heard from some other Staff Members that you can be somewhat "selective" or "picky" in your admin situations. In other words, you don't always teleport to help people when they need help. Like, I've heard that you don't necessarily go to everyone that requests help in the admin chat, even when you're free. Yes, we've been watching. Other than that, when you do go to people to help them, you do a good job.

Pros:
Active (Even on the forums)
Not only a good (Good as in, good, not extraordinary/excellent) player, but good operator as well
Has/brings fun while getting the job done.

Cons:
Selective in who you help, does not answer to everybody
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
DOGE_JESUS
DOGE_JESUS

PostSubject: Re: Psyche's promotion application   Psyche's promotion application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:36 am

+support amazing love having you as one.
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: Psyche's promotion application   Psyche's promotion application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:53 pm

+support
Besides the fact that he is a fun guy, he is the one I see really helping the players, every time I @admin for assistance he is there in a few seconds to minutes, I feel he doesn't play as much because he takes everyone's request as soon as they come up, making him highly eligible for promotion! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psyche's promotion application   Psyche's promotion application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psyche's promotion application
Page 1 of 1