Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Donaghy's Promotion Application.

Go down 
+8
Cosmo
foxwrath
mimcczr1
ColeTheProBro
hieupham1999
Person
IonNova
Donaghy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

Donaghy's Promotion Application.   Empty
PostSubject: Donaghy's Promotion Application.    Donaghy's Promotion Application.   I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:07 pm

1. Steam Name + RP Name: Donaghy|Donaghy

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29213462

3. Current Rank: Operator

4. Desired Rank: Moderator.

5. Approximately how long you have been admin: Exactly one month.

6. Why you deserve a promotion: I think I deserve this position as I feel as though I do my best to make sure that the everyone's time in the server is good and fun. I also try to go on for large periods of the day from 5-10 hours straight, I do this to ensure all periods of the day are covered as since I am in a different timezone there is usually not many staff members online due to them being in bed so I also cover a more 'dead' period.

7. What changes would you like to be seen on the server, from a Staff Member's point of view?: From my point of view I think operators should have the power to ban people for short amounts of time [1-12 hours], there has been many times when there have only been operators on the server and a minge comes on and the only thing we can do is just kick them. So I think this would help with this problem.

Thanks for taking the time for reading this, it would mean a lot if you did +support. Smile

+Support 11

+/-Support

-Support

Last edited by Donaghy on Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:13 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating Tally)
Back to top Go down
http://3rdmd.net/
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Donaghy's Promotion Application.    Donaghy's Promotion Application.   I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:16 pm

+Support

Not only because he is the most foreign staff other than Big Boss, but because he is an amazing person. This man is a fantastic rolemodel for anyone looking to be a exemplary server user.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: Donaghy's Promotion Application.    Donaghy's Promotion Application.   I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:17 pm

+support. Funny guy, and a really good staff member.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: Donaghy's Promotion Application.    Donaghy's Promotion Application.   I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 3:39 pm

+Support Very Very Excellent staff. I notice that he tries to be and is a big help in the community. Uses the "Hax" that he bought a few days ago and a very awesome person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

PostSubject: Re: Donaghy's Promotion Application.    Donaghy's Promotion Application.   I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 4:12 pm

Very helpful member, and is very active. Never seen him break any rules, or be overly rude to anyone.

+Support
Back to top Go down
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

PostSubject: Re: Donaghy's Promotion Application.    Donaghy's Promotion Application.   I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 4:59 pm

ColeTheProBro wrote:
Very helpful member, and is very active. Never seen him break any rules, or be overly rude to anyone.

He pretty much summed it up for me.

+ Support
Back to top Go down
foxwrath
User
foxwrath

PostSubject: Re: Donaghy's Promotion Application.    Donaghy's Promotion Application.   I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:01 pm

+support

Not only is he in the right Dongerhood, and always being a considerate friendly player. He tips his fedora to every player he meets. He is extremely active even for his time zone difference, and I believe that he truly does honor the system.
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Donaghy's Promotion Application.    Donaghy's Promotion Application.   I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:39 pm

+Support cool dude, fun to play with, knows the rules, never break's rules besides mass propkill, RDM, meta game and DDoSing CS:GO stream's JK!
Back to top Go down
Zorac877
Zorac877

PostSubject: Re: Donaghy's Promotion Application.    Donaghy's Promotion Application.   I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:57 pm

+Support

Knows the rules and is patient with rule breakers. Would benefit from the added commands for better admin'ing. Also has a voice that can moisten the Sahara.
Back to top Go down
Curry
User

PostSubject: Re: Donaghy's Promotion Application.    Donaghy's Promotion Application.   I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:31 am

He knows the rules really well and does not lose it when somebody is not listening or being rude.

+Support
Back to top Go down
Uzi
Uzi

PostSubject: Re: Donaghy's Promotion Application.    Donaghy's Promotion Application.   I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 11:17 am

-support Big Boss is definitely the better non-American. Kappa FrankerZ DansGame

But in all seriousness Don is that one person who always helps whoever asks him. Even though he calls me smelly when he passes me on the street, I still buy mini guns and rape him.

+support
Back to top Go down
zunhunter
User
zunhunter

PostSubject: Re: Donaghy's Promotion Application.    Donaghy's Promotion Application.   I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:30 am

+Support Donaghy is a good operator, always responds to everybody's admin calls and doesn't break any rules on the server. He is well mannered to the community and fun to RP with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donaghy's Promotion Application.    Donaghy's Promotion Application.   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donaghy's Promotion Application.
Page 1 of 1