Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application

Go down 
+10
ZENMASTER2001
Alexx
kai0621
SuperMan
IonNova
Aedrone12
Rain
DGSVith
KickButtYoda
xRAYZ3Rx
14 posters
AuthorMessage
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application Empty
PostSubject: xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:45 pm

1. Steam Name + RP Name:
Steam Name: xrayz3rx
RP Name: xrayz3rx
2. Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:76021248
3. Current Rank:
Operator 
4. Desired Rank:
5. Approximately how long you have been admin:
5 weeks/ a month.
6. Why you deserve a promotion:
I feel that I have learned what I need to do to be a moderator and feel prepared to take a new role of power and help the server out. I feel that I can improve myself with a higher sense of responsibility on me to help me think out my choices better and do better for the server.
7. What changes would you like to be seen on the server, from a Staff Member's point of view?:
Maybe if it is even possible to have the !return command, helpful if someone calls for you you can tp them to you and return them back to there RP situation (if in one in the first place). If possible make it to where you can still to to people who are jailed or bring them while jailed? You never know what they could do while unjailed in those few seconds of typing. Maybe also add the !warn command?

+Support

-Support

+/-Neutral

Please use the correct coding!!!

Last edited by xRAYZ3Rx on Thu May 15, 2014 3:11 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Making it look pretty.)
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:31 pm

+support

Rayz3r is always just in his actions and keeps the entire server at ease when no mods or higher are on by making it known that a staff member is on (usually by going parkour man and titling himself "operator on duty". That being said, I almost feel like he takes his role a bit too seriously (not a bad thing) he takes tons of time out of his own RPing to help keep order whenever he feels compeled to. The only con I see from him as staff is that things can occasionally get too personal for him, e.g.: when a player who has been annoying or "trollish" but not to such a point that he/she has broken any rules, is put into an admin sit, for whatever reason, he may be a little bit overly rude/ closed minded in a situation

So all in all, after reading the actual staff rank definitions, he almost seems to follow the peramiters of   a mod OVER that of an operator already
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:54 pm

+support
Not just that he is awesome to play with and knows and probably memorized every rule, but how active he is at answering admin calls, I see him all the time answering calls and helping people when they need it. Would be great to be Moderator!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
Rain
Rain

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:36 pm

+/-support He can get very disrespectful to player which makes them want to leave but he does know the rules and does not abuse
Back to top Go down
Aedrone12
User
Aedrone12

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:20 pm

+support

I've played with him a few times and he's just one of those people who you wish you knew IRL. He is amazing at him admin'ing and what not. I support this 1000%
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:03 pm

+support

He is one of those few people who have the right kinda mindset on things. He deserves a promotion in every way possible. The epitome of a model of a staff member. I have never witnessed a bad decision on his part. 10/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
SuperMan
Founder
SuperMan

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:20 pm

+support

He has always been there, very very active and he handles all situations with ease. He was one of the first i have met on the server. When ever you need him, he is there. He is kind and helpful and willing to help in anyway possible! Definetly deserves a promotion! -SuperMan
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:54 am

Whoever disliked my promotion application, I would like you to know that, it is pretty immature. If you have an issue with me, face it with me. Talk to me. Don't be that guy who destroys another person's reputation because yours was in risk. I have done nothing wrong to deserve it, and now my reputation is -1. I would appreciate if you undo what you did to my posts. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
kai0621
kai0621

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:57 pm

+support

He is an awesome dude. He knows when to joke around and to be serious. He knows all the rules and gives it respect. He is a really funny guy and at the same time a respectful man to the server.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Alexx
Founder
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:33 pm

+support

Hes always there when there's a problem, and knows the rules like he knows his A,B,C's. Great guy and a great time to play with, totally deserves a promotion!
Back to top Go down
ZENMASTER2001

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:19 am

+support Always follows server rules, and helps out on the server alot
Back to top Go down
ZENMASTER2001

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:21 am

+Support
Sorry repost for got to make my + support green
Back to top Go down
ZENMASTER2001

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:24 am

+Support
Back to top Go down
gobstopper
User

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 7:14 pm

+Support XRAYZ3Rx has always helped me out and is fun to play with and he encouraged me to apply for operator and taught me his ways. Thanks man (brofist)
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:06 pm

gobstopper wrote:
+Support XRAYZ3Rx has always helped me out and is fun to play with and he encouraged me to apply for operator and taught me his ways. Thanks man (brofist)

Please color your "+support" green!
Back to top Go down
-=KUA=-Vegeta
User

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:57 pm

+support he's an amazing player mean at some points but funny to follows admin rules good player
Back to top Go down
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:12 pm

+Support An amazing guy to play with, hes on almost everyday and is very quick to deal with admin situations <3
Back to top Go down
http://3rdmd.net/
Cogger
Founder

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:20 pm

+ support

one of the best operators on the server and is always on.
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:01 pm

-requestclose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application   xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xRAYZ3Rx's Promotion Application
Page 1 of 1