Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Dark Matter RP Roleplaying Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

Dark Matter RP Roleplaying Guide Empty
PostSubject: Dark Matter RP Roleplaying Guide   Dark Matter RP Roleplaying Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:56 am

Hello! I am deciding to make a guide on roleplaying. I know the server is Semi-Serious, but it doesn't hurt to know how to roleplay correctly. Not only does it help with others servers, it also unlocks your true potential to fully explore your roleplaying capabilities allowing you to come up with fun RP situations and make the whole experience even more fun!
---
Before I begin, I want to go over a few points regarding roleplaying and the general DarkRP communities that I am sure I have complained about before but I will complain about it even more again on here. Most activity on DarkRP consists of raiding, mugging, and basing (printer farming). Yes this all can be fun! I am not saying it is wrong! But you don't have to do all of these! But, you could also find a better way to do these with more fun roleplaying situations. I will explain later on how. But here a few points that I will be discussing in this guide:

• Brief explanation of the job you choose to play as.

• What it's purpose is in-game and a comparison between in-game purpose and the purpose of the job in real life.

• Common things people do when playing as the job and how to improve or correct it.

• How to unleash true roleplaying potential to make you a better, more fun to play with player, and expand the possibilities of roleplaying situations.

---
W.I.P. I will be updating so please be patient with me.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: Dark Matter RP Roleplaying Guide   Dark Matter RP Roleplaying Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:14 am

Me and Snackk have already started writing a guide for the HL2 Hybrid server, and I touch on how to roleplay in regular DarkRP as well. It will be uploaded soon.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: Dark Matter RP Roleplaying Guide   Dark Matter RP Roleplaying Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:17 am

Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Dark Matter RP Roleplaying Guide   Dark Matter RP Roleplaying Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:07 pm

:/ So this is pointless to write?
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
Rain
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Matter RP Roleplaying Guide   Dark Matter RP Roleplaying Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:56 pm

yea basically
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Matter RP Roleplaying Guide   Dark Matter RP Roleplaying Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Matter RP Roleplaying Guide
Page 1 of 1