Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

DOGE_JESUS Staff Application

Go down 
+22
derpydoctor268
chicken4676
killzone1902
Person
Winnie The Pooh
Leveon
Melon Cat
Sorren
swagsauce
mimcczr1
xRAYZ3Rx
warman
DGSVith
BurntPotato
KickButtYoda
Cosmo
Knittler
-=KUA=-Vegeta
Kreiger
NxtGenPyro
Mubbey
DOGE_JESUS
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DOGE_JESUS
DOGE_JESUS

DOGE_JESUS Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:25 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam: DOGE_JESUS/ STEAM_0:1:52688117

2. Something unique about you: I feel that all thought people make wrong decisions everyone, should at least have a second chance at everything, no matter the reason.

3. Age:16

4. Previous Experiences: I've been the owner and co-owner of many clans on various other games, but never any on Garry's Mod.

5. What you can bring to the Dark Matter Role-play: I would like to bring a calm community and a peaceful environment for all players to enjoy. Very Happy 

6. Have you read the rules? Yes tongue 

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes tongue 

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes tongue 

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? I would be myself, My life is great from were I stand and I have yet to have any detrimental problems that would make say other wise.  king

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? I would be a Palma granite, because although I look gross on the outside once I open up and you get to know me you will find that I could be your greatest Friend. 

11. Have you been Banned from Dark Matter RP, if so why and for how long? Once for like a day, just because a admin thought I was the one Mass RDMing , But was later proven wrong and took down the banne.

12. What country are you in? U.S.A

13. Is there anything that you would like to add/remove from the DarkMatter RP from a player's perspective? No, I really enjoy jut about all thing on this server.

14. Which server are you Applying for? DarkMatter RP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we should know about you here, last chance to make an Impression: At my school I am enrolled into a Radio program, Which means fell free to ask me anything you can think of, love to here peoples opinion over topics and I would love to share my opinion as well. flower king  flower
Back to top Go down
Mubbey
Operator

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:31 pm

+Support Knows rules, follows them, understands RP very well.
Back to top Go down
NxtGenPyro
NxtGenPyro

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:05 pm

+support

Reason: Player knows his way around dealing with situations, is fun to be around, understands his place, and knows the rules.
Back to top Go down
NxtGenPyro
NxtGenPyro

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:08 pm

Btw Doge, the fruit you're trying to communicate with us is, uh, a "Pomegranate."
Back to top Go down
Kreiger
Kreiger

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:34 pm

+support great guy and knows the rules
Back to top Go down
-=KUA=-Vegeta
User

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:57 pm

+support great guy helps alot knows the rules great rper
Back to top Go down
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:59 pm

+support is a good mediator and I'm sure would be able to keep his cool in an admin sit
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:45 pm

+supportCool Dude,Really Funny,Fun To Raid With,Knows The Rules
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:10 pm

+support

Has Asian like knowledge of the rules, knows what kind of punishment should be put on for a certain offence, great for the Job
Back to top Go down
BurntPotato
BurntPotato

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:34 pm

+support Great guy, follows the rules to his best accquantice and is friendly to most of the people on the server.
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:31 pm

+support funny and mature guy, knows when to joke around and know the rules! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
warman
Founder
warman

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:35 pm

Doge why haven't I got my second chance?
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:16 am

+support Dicks around when he wants, but knows the rules and helps me out when I am caught up.

Last edited by xRAYZ3Rx on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add color)
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:24 am

+support He's good at RP, but knows when rules are broken. Would make good staff.
Back to top Go down
DOGE_JESUS
DOGE_JESUS

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:44 am

Hey thanks for all the support cheers sunny cheers 
Back to top Go down
DOGE_JESUS
DOGE_JESUS

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:05 pm

+11 supports thanks guys
Back to top Go down
swagsauce
User

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:50 pm

+supportgood all around player very nice
Back to top Go down
Sorren
Sorren

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:03 pm

+support He would make great staff, responsible, but still knows how to take a joke... I also blew him in a gas station bathroom. Jk... Maybeh.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
NxtGenPyro
NxtGenPyro

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Sorren wrote:
+support He would make great staff, responsible, but still knows how to take a joke... I also blew him in a gas station bathroom. Jk... Maybeh.  lol! 

#GayAsFuck
Back to top Go down
Melon Cat
User
Melon Cat

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:54 pm

+support Great guy, knows the rules
Back to top Go down
Leveon
User

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:26 pm

+Support Mature helping hand, He would make great staff.
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh
User

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:31 pm

+support very good player and very good with the rules
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:39 pm

+support Good guy  Very Happy bounce 
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
killzone1902
VIP

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:56 pm

+support deserves it
Back to top Go down
chicken4676
Founder
chicken4676

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:02 am

+support

Knows the rules extremely well. He would make a great staff because I think he would be funny at Random times but when someone breaks the rules your gonna feel the wrath of the doge_jesus xD

But he's funny I always help him across the street but he always finds a rock to trip and die from... So many funerals... xD

But would make a great staff we could use a DOGE_JESUS WITH THE PEOPLE GUN <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOGE_JESUS Staff Application   DOGE_JESUS Staff Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOGE_JESUS Staff Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next