Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Unban please Prismic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
prismic
User

Unban please Prismic Empty
PostSubject: Unban please Prismic   Unban please Prismic I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 9:56 pm

In-Game name you were using when banned: Prismic

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:62844607

How long you were banned and the reason stated for the ban: i was banned and it never game be a reason because i logged on to play and it wouldn't let me join the server last night people prop blocked spawn and also prop killed me so i killed the person that prop killed me and got out of the spawn and did what i would do all the time on the server

If known, who banned you: NA

What server were you banned from:Dark matter rp

Why you think the ban was unfair: its unfair

Have you reread the server rules? (yes/no) yes
Back to top Go down
Uzi
Uzi

PostSubject: Re: Unban please Prismic   Unban please Prismic I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:39 pm

First of all, (no offense) this looks like it was written by a handicapped child. Besides that point, when you say "so i killed the person that prop killed me and got out of the spawn" I'm not sure if you prop killed him back, or killed him with a weapon. If it was a weapon of some sort, good for you. If it was prop kill, that is never the answer. Despite this looking like a fourth graders book report, I'm going to leave a +Support because I saw you on the server today on a different account. You seemed pretty legit about this whole thing when explaining it to me, so yeah. Sorry I could not help you directly, but I hope this helps the littlest bit. Hope to see you back on your other account soon.
Back to top Go down
prismic
User

PostSubject: Re: Unban please Prismic   Unban please Prismic I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:41 pm

Thank you Uzi
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Unban please Prismic   Unban please Prismic I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:22 pm

This looks sketchy to me. You're asking to be unbanned on a different account. Why not just play on your alternate account?

I'm uneasy about unbanning alternate accounts because let's be honest, there is no practical reason to have alternate accounts other than being a staff member or minging.

I'm going to -support this just for the fact that this does seem shady and that I have a gut feeling that isn't so nice to say.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
prismic
User

PostSubject: Re: Unban please Prismic   Unban please Prismic I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:53 pm

because the other account is my buddy that i play hockey with i cant use it all the time
Back to top Go down
prismic
User

PostSubject: Re: Unban please Prismic   Unban please Prismic I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:07 am

Hey funk I want prismic unbanned because that's my account the other account is my buddy's account
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban please Prismic   Unban please Prismic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban please Prismic
Page 1 of 1