Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Unban Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SwaggDaddyFern
User

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:53 pm

in-Game name you were using when banned: El Fern

Steam ID: ?

How long you were banned and the reason stated for the ban: Perma ban

If known, who banned you: No Idea

What server were you banned from: Dark Matter roleplay

Why you think the ban was unfair: Im pretty new so i dont really know what the little rules in dark matter are and it was permanent just for glitched ammo i came passed in the sewers

Have you reread the server rules? i have once or twice but i cant now because im BANNED
Back to top Go down
Uzi
Uzi

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:58 pm

I mean, come on. He's a new guy and didn't know any better. I think he should at least be given a second chance. If he does it again, I understand the perma ban. But for one offense(offence?) of having glitched ammo, I think 30 mins up to a few hours would be more appropriate.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:16 pm

First off, you CAN reread the rules, they're on our forums. It's under News/Updates and it's a sticky.

Second, we can only unban you via steam id. To find this, join a random multiplayer game and type "status" without the quotes in the developer console. To open the developer console, press ~ (Key next to the number 1). If that doesn't open the console, it means you don't have it enabled in the Options menu. GO enable it under advanced settings and it should work. Look for your name and then copy/paste the thing that looks something like this: STEAM_0:1:2453533

That's what a steam id looks like.

As for the ban, it was unsigned so either the Mod/Admin/Neek was in a hurry or you're lying. Glitched ammo is NOT a perma ban, no matter the seriousness. Sure it can be a 4 year ban, but it'll never be a perma ban.

I'll unban you after 2 hours if nobody else replies to this topic.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
SwaggDaddyFern
User

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:35 pm

0:0:76165898 this is my steam id
Back to top Go down
SwaggDaddyFern
User

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:35 pm

I didnt get unbanned ;(
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 11:52 pm

That steam id is invalid, probably because it's missing the front of it. Can you post the ENTIRE steam id?
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
SwaggDaddyFern
User

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 2:50 pm

STEAM_0:0:76165898 here it is my good sir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Request
Page 1 of 1