Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

illidansblade staff application

Go down 
+4
Sharky
hieupham1999
Cosmo
Blade221
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade221
Gold VIP
Blade221

illidansblade staff application Empty
PostSubject: illidansblade staff application   illidansblade staff application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:41 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: name/rp: illidansblade id: STEAM_0:0:43031282

2. Something unqiue about you: I am going into Air traffic control which is a pretty tough job, I also code small things for fun

3. Age: 18

4. Previous Experience: Was ranked as trusted on a TTT server which is kind of like moderator status on this server, i had the ability to kick and ban people.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I'm very responsible, and can be very serious when it is needed. I am lenient towards those who deserve it, and not so much towards those who don't.

6. Have you read the rules? Yes

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? Myself, it might sound narcissistic, but i like who i am and wouldn't want to live someone else's life

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? Watermelon because it's delicious and if it had a personality i feel like it would be the most jolly of all fruit Very Happy

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? For serious offenses no, but i was banned by veedo for one minute because he could no longer contain his love for me.

12. What country are you in? United States of America

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? I feel like more jobs would be nice, i know its not easy to come up with jobs, but a server with a good amount of jobs is always nice.

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter WarRP?: Dark Matter RP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: If i feel like something needs to change, i will vocalize it, I am patient with people, but will tell them what i think whether it is nice or not.
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: illidansblade staff application   illidansblade staff application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:14 pm

+support awesome dude, fun to play with, knows when to be serious, cool friend , knows the rules, should have mod Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: illidansblade staff application   illidansblade staff application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:15 pm

+Support Love this Woman, she is active 24/7 and base soo hard. " makes me exited"
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
Sharky
Gold VIP

PostSubject: Re: illidansblade staff application   illidansblade staff application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:29 pm

+Support Really awesome member of the sever. He is fun to raid with and knows the rules extremely well. He is very trustworthy and would make an excellent staff member.
Back to top Go down
Blade221
Gold VIP
Blade221

PostSubject: Re: illidansblade staff application   illidansblade staff application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:42 am

hieupham1999 wrote:
+Support Love this Woman, she is active 24/7 and base soo hard. " makes me exited"
Love you too bby
Back to top Go down
Nisrous
VIP
Nisrous

PostSubject: Re: illidansblade staff application   illidansblade staff application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:46 am

+Support, Great member to the community. Helps those whom need it and knows how to have fun ^^. Great to base with, and NEVER holds an empty threat ._.(I said nothing(yes i did))

Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

PostSubject: Re: illidansblade staff application   illidansblade staff application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:13 am

+support Knows rules and will emply them
Back to top Go down
speeddiver48

PostSubject: Great with rules.   illidansblade staff application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 6:23 pm

+support Great with the rules.
Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

PostSubject: Re: illidansblade staff application   illidansblade staff application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:54 pm

Sir you are necroing a forum post and this can get you banned and i know for sure that you do not know illidansblade, also he dose not play on the server much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: illidansblade staff application   illidansblade staff application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

illidansblade staff application
Page 1 of 1