Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

New Rule Maybe? Max Build Time?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SystemChips
Gold VIP
SystemChips

New Rule Maybe? Max Build Time? Empty
PostSubject: New Rule Maybe? Max Build Time?   New Rule Maybe? Max Build Time? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:11 pm

I think a max build time would be really good because people can just have their building sign outside and never be raided. They could have tons of printers in there and you would never know because they have their building sign protecting them. It should be a long amount of time maybe an hour or maybe if you are blocking off a large portion of the map and ask an admin you would have a little bit longer. It just makes me mad when I cant raid a base when I know for certain they have printers.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Maybe? Max Build Time?   New Rule Maybe? Max Build Time? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:21 pm

Staff members will check peoples bases if they do have the building sign outside for a prolonged amount of time. Some people's bases are really that extravagant and take a while to build.

If you REALLY think they're printing and abusing, raid them (assuming they've been using the build sign for a long time). If they have printers and bitch to an admin, the admin will deal with THEM. If they don't have printers, just apologize and compensate them for any losses. I think that's the most fair way to deal with this situation.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Maybe? Max Build Time?   New Rule Maybe? Max Build Time? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:46 pm

Can I add on to this and say, that having a drop out floor makes a base unraidable correct?

There has been a increase in bases with drop out floors recently... I suggest adding that to the rules
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
Kreiger
Kreiger

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Maybe? Max Build Time?   New Rule Maybe? Max Build Time? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:52 pm

This is true drop out floors kinda make an unraidable base, but I think this is serious i was told by multiple admins the build time it was 10 minutes AKA Cosmo, Vee, Genny
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Maybe? Max Build Time?   New Rule Maybe? Max Build Time? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:53 pm

I think you can have as much time as you need to build as long as there are no raidables...
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Maybe? Max Build Time?   New Rule Maybe? Max Build Time? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:53 pm

Any unraidable base is against the rules. So...if an admin deems it unraidable then they will take action. I don't want to add more rules that don't need to be, unless it's absolutely necessary.

Actually, technically the longer the rules page is the better because the reason why it's so long is because we make rules for every job, so more rules = more jobs.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Maybe? Max Build Time?   New Rule Maybe? Max Build Time? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:55 pm

Kreiger wrote:
This is true drop out floors kinda make an unraidable base, but I think this is serious i was told by multiple admins the build time it was 10 minutes AKA Cosmo, Vee, Genny

There is no build time, unless it states that in the job rules, for example, nightclub owners and gun dealers, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Maybe? Max Build Time?   New Rule Maybe? Max Build Time? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Rule Maybe? Max Build Time?
Page 1 of 1