Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

I think its time.

Go down 
+5
FunK
KickButtYoda
mimcczr1
Cosmo
chicken4676
9 posters

Should i not return?
Yes, I wish to see you return and play
I think its time. I_vote_lcap88%I think its time. I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 15 ]
No, Just leave
I think its time. I_vote_lcap0%I think its time. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I honestly don't care what happens
I think its time. I_vote_lcap12%I think its time. I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Bye Bye! Won't miss you any time soon
I think its time. I_vote_lcap0%I think its time. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
chicken4676
Founder
chicken4676

I think its time. Empty
PostSubject: I think its time.   I think its time. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:54 pm

I think its time I took a break from darkmatterrp. I have been taking fire from the community and admins(KickButtYoda <3). I think I should maybe depart from the server it does not seem like anyone likes me and no one wants to play with me so I think it is time that I do not return to the server. Not many people allow me to be jobs to RP because I make little mistakes and a few stupid decisions from time to time. Apparently I should go "Kill my self and take my squeaky ass voice with me and go buy a lego set not play on this server." So I do believe this will be the last time I talk to any of you again I will probably talk on the forums just not play in game. I was going to apply to staff but I do not think I will be respected therefore I believe my powers and if I do get the rank my punishments will not be taken seriously. -Chicken4676(AKA.KFC-Chef)
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

I think its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time.   I think its time. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:29 pm

Dont Leave The Server Because IDIOTS Who Make Fun Of Someone Who Cant Help The Thing That They Are Making Fun Of Is Down Right Wrong. The People Who Make Fun Of Littler Kids Just So They Can Feel Powerful And Feel Big Are Not Big At All They Are Actually Weak And Completely Stupid. If ANYONE Makes Fun Of You On The Server PM Me Right Away And They WILL Serve A Punishment And Will Be Talked To For A Long Ass Time Until My Lips Fall Off. Also We All Make Mistakes That Is What Makes Us Human. So Please Please Please Don't Leave Just Because You Feel Like You Are Hated Because Your Not Hated. I Think You Should Take A Day Off To Collect Yourself And When You Come Back Hopefully It Will Be Better Than The First Time You Joined. Again Please Don't Leave From Me And Most Of The People On The Server That Don't Say Flat Out To You How Much They Enjoy Playing With You Please Don't Leave! <3 Love Cosmo (Sorry If There Are Any Spelling Errors When Im Upset I Type At 98 MPH If You Don't Believe Me Ask Big Boss The Clicking Off My Keyboard Probably Made His Ears Bleed)
Back to top Go down
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

I think its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time.   I think its time. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:32 pm

Can Confirm.

Cosmo made many mistakes in that paragraph.
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

I think its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time.   I think its time. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:59 pm

Love you too bae  Wink 
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

I think its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time.   I think its time. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:39 pm

Just a few things.

I don't think drama is necessary.

And if you're having trouble on the server, why not talk to admins? They'll help you out.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Knittler
Knittler

I think its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time.   I think its time. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:23 am

I like you a lot chicken your a cool person to play with and on the topic of being told to kill yourself that is honestly just stupid and not something you should take to heart. (BTW there is nothing wrong with your voice)
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

I think its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time.   I think its time. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:34 am

Chicken stays. Period.

Requestclose
Back to top Go down
nelluc20
Founder
nelluc20

I think its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time.   I think its time. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:21 am

Stay, you are honestly really fun to play with.
Don't leave us without our chicken.
Back to top Go down
I am the nightmare
Administrator
I am the nightmare

I think its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time.   I think its time. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 6:10 pm

No just no if you are being bullied on the server go find an admin you can trust not a staff member an ADMIN or HEAD ADMIN (Hieupham1999, The Shiney Veedohhx or me) I do not tolerate bullying on the server but don't take advantage of that because if I find your ARE lying to me and then you actually do get bullied am I going to believe your side of the story of (coarse I would) but I might not fully believe you. But if you are being bullied I will try to be on the server tonight if you need to talk more just pm me and ask me to bring you to a place where its ok to talk

~nightmare

Last edited by I am the nightmare on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid grammar)
Back to top Go down
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

I think its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time.   I think its time. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:50 pm

Honestly I would take nightmare's word on this one, out of everyone on the server he has been abused and bullied the most. (for what I know at least) And he is right we have had a few bulling cases and they been dealt accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I think its time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time.   I think its time. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think its time.
Page 1 of 1