Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

More Rule Enforcement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesus2000

More Rule Enforcement Empty
PostSubject: More Rule Enforcement   More Rule Enforcement I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:06 am

I recently played on the server and for the most part it was a good server.
Police abused their power some but that was okay since me and some others had a blockade.
Later though some VIPs came on and raided us.
It wasn't against the rules but we were settling an issue with the moderator hieupham1999 when they raided.
Then they set to continue the raid fir half an hour and RDM us for a time after that.
We consulted with the Mod but it was obvious he treated VIPs better than new players.
I was actually pissed enough about the mod not doing anything that I made this account.
If this is ignored then okay, I won't be coming back.
But I do think it'd be in the server's best interest to treat new players more fairly if it wanted to get more popular.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

More Rule Enforcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Rule Enforcement   More Rule Enforcement I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:26 am

We treat all players the same, except for new players. New players we treat harsher and stricter because it's more of a test. The server is extremely lax. We banned a regular who mass propkilled, mass rdmed, and prop blocked for 2 days. Now, if a new player gets on a starts doing that, they'll be perma banned in 14 seconds.

We don't care if new players break a few rules as long as they learn from them. I get it, our rules page is long as hell. That's cause we have rules for each job, and we have over 50. So no crap it's a long rules page.

Sorry if you had an unpleasant experience on the server, but you guys ignored the admins, lied, and broke more rules than I can remember. Worst of all, you blame it on others rather than saying "My bad, won't happen again"
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com

More Rule Enforcement
Page 1 of 1