Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Genesis, base rule breaking.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

Genesis, base rule breaking. Empty
PostSubject: Genesis, base rule breaking.   Genesis, base rule breaking. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:42 pm

Genesis

Base rule breaking. Crawl spaces, two fade doors on the same entrance, killing when outside of KOS line, self supply. When I showed him the rules he was breaking, he began cursing me out and using foul language. Called me a "Fucking whine bag." and an "Idiot who needs to learn the rules." When I requested to have my money back since I died because of the double fading door, (became trapped in it and he shot me) he began to threaten that he would ban me.

I unfortunately am unfamiliar with what I need to do to record evidence, but hope this can at the very least get my money back that I had to waste.

Last edited by ColeTheProBro on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Genesis, base rule breaking.   Genesis, base rule breaking. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:47 pm

Would you please resubmit this report abuse using the correct format? None of this information allows us to take any action.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

PostSubject: Re: Genesis, base rule breaking.   Genesis, base rule breaking. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:02 pm

I believe thats right.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Genesis, base rule breaking.   Genesis, base rule breaking. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:06 pm

There was no evidence provided. Evidence is clearly defined in the post. I can't do anything without the evidence. You could just ask for the money back or use @ chat for a small reimbursement if the Staff believe you.
Back to top Go down
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

PostSubject: Re: Genesis, base rule breaking.   Genesis, base rule breaking. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:09 pm

I tried, but he refused and continued to use foul language. He said in game chat "Go ahead, report Admin abuse. OH WAIT! The only other Admin here is basing with me. Ahh, too sad."
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Genesis, base rule breaking.   Genesis, base rule breaking. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:15 pm

What is your in-game name?
Back to top Go down
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: Genesis, base rule breaking.   Genesis, base rule breaking. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:17 pm

Its the same name and i hope he wasn't talking about me because i haven't in a long time.
Back to top Go down
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

PostSubject: Re: Genesis, base rule breaking.   Genesis, base rule breaking. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:29 pm

ColeTheProBro. He didnt use much typing chat, mainly his voice chat. You may ask him, but I doubt he will admit to it.
Back to top Go down
_Genesis
Operator
_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Genesis, base rule breaking.   Genesis, base rule breaking. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:34 am

He said I broke the "double fading door" rule. In which I placed two fading doors (linked to the same keypad) in a row, so that you cannot lockpick. Which is a standard procedure on this server. done by all. And there was one 1-second crallspace right when you enter the base, where you cannot even be shot at. Which I fixed when he pointed it out to me.
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Genesis, base rule breaking.   Genesis, base rule breaking. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:04 pm

But if it is in the rules, which I believe he read extensively with me, that doesn't mean that just because everyone does it, you should. I am confused on the 1 second "crallspace"... Aren't you supposed to have fading doors at least 4-8 seconds?
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: Genesis, base rule breaking.   Genesis, base rule breaking. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:21 pm

There shouldnt be any "crawlspaces" at all. I am pretty sure Neek made that change in the rules to stop REALLY over powered bases.
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Genesis, base rule breaking.   Genesis, base rule breaking. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:27 pm

Yeh. From what I remember, it says no crouching/obstructive things in base. And it also says no double fading doors. You may have a front and back but not together for one entrance.
Back to top Go down
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

PostSubject: Re: Genesis, base rule breaking.   Genesis, base rule breaking. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:57 pm

You had two different crawl spaces, right next to each other. Not one, Genesis. After I told you, you replied "Fine I fixed it there, happy? Now stop complaining just because you got wrecked." Yet from my dead body I could still see other people having to crawl in order to get in while I was trying to talk to you.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Genesis, base rule breaking.   Genesis, base rule breaking. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:09 pm

The two fading doors rule means two SEPERATE fading doors in a row. Like..you crack one, then you have to crack another. Having two fading doors to prevent lockpicking is entirely legal. This only means you have to use your keypad cracker to unlock both the doors.
Back to top Go down
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

PostSubject: Re: Genesis, base rule breaking.   Genesis, base rule breaking. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:26 pm

There was not enough time to get from the keypad to the door seeing in which it was a few feet away and the fading doors had I estimate about 2 seconds.
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Genesis, base rule breaking.   Genesis, base rule breaking. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:29 pm

For future problems, make sure you post a demo or screenshot. End of line.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Genesis, base rule breaking.   Genesis, base rule breaking. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:42 pm

Well, with those statements, you're going to need proof to back them up. Words without weight are equivalent to the dust on the bottom of my shoes. Not saying I don't believe you, but I won't/can't do anything without a reason.
Back to top Go down
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

PostSubject: Re: Genesis, base rule breaking.   Genesis, base rule breaking. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:18 pm

I understand, I'll try to get into using recording software.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis, base rule breaking.   Genesis, base rule breaking. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genesis, base rule breaking.
Page 1 of 1