Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Haven's operator (re)application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haven

Haven's operator (re)application Empty
PostSubject: Haven's operator (re)application   Haven's operator (re)application I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 2:45 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: My steam and RP name is Treehaven, my steam ID is  STEAM_0:0:49561866

2. Something unique about you: I play the bass guitar and often go fishing with my friends.

3. Age:I am currently 13.

4. Previous Experience: I have been staff on Dark Matter SWRP, MOAT TTT, and Chaos Network Dark RP.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I plan on making people's gameplay on dark matter more enjoyable by enforcing the rules. This will let people play the game properly. My past staffing can also help me stop conflicts

6. Have you read the rules? Yes, I have read the rules

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes, I have read the admin policy.

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes, I have a microphone and use it often.

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? I would be Jon Stewart because he is easily my favorite comedian.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why?  If i could be any fruit i would be an apple because if i collected 200 of my own seeds, Id have a form of cyanide.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? I have been banned on the SWRP for a minute as a joke.

12. What country are you in? The US.

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? I would like some sort of stock/economy addon to make the server more realistic and add another method of money making.

Stock Market Addon
https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/4066/stock-market-addon-pointshop-support-control-your-economy

14. Which server are you applying for?: I am applying for Dark Matter Dark RP.

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I know I was short tempered when I was on the SWRP, I have sense changed the way I act and hope to bring the full potential of this server.

I'm looking forward to all of your guys' feedback, have a good day.

(Sorry that this app is short)

~Thanks for your time,
Treehaven

Last edited by Haven on Sat May 26, 2018 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheWolfSlayer
User

Haven's operator (re)application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven's operator (re)application   Haven's operator (re)application I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 2:59 pm

+1

great guy, always tries his best, i have worked with him and from what i remember hes a good staff member.
Back to top Go down

Haven's operator (re)application
Page 1 of 1