Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

MasterDovakiin's operator re-application

Go down 
+17
OnEsHoT
Fatlessmoon
DGSVith
Cogger
AnotherAtheist
x2lift
Size Matters
SuperMan
Booh
Person
Alexx
IonNova
adalmeida9
Two-Inch-Punisher
FunK
ZENMASTER2001
MasterDovakiin
21 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterDovakiin
Founder
MasterDovakiin

MasterDovakiin's operator re-application Empty
PostSubject: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:26 am

MasterDovakiin-STEAM_0:0:58897227
I'm going to be a US Marine.
Previous Exp: None.
I can enforce rules of the server when no other staff is on.
Rules: Many many times.
Admin policy: yes.
Mic: yes.
Person: A US marine general, any of them.
Fruit: Pineapple, I'm delicious.
Banned: No.
Add: RT camera.
Server: Dark Matter RP.
I commonly enforce rules more than others.
I am a founder so I've payed a good amount for this, I plan on playing on this server like everyday, I am frequently on when no other staff is on and people brutally break all the rules.

+supports-18 +/- Nuetral-1 -supports-0

Last edited by MasterDovakiin on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:43 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Counter update)
Back to top Go down
ZENMASTER2001

PostSubject: Re: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:23 am

+Support
Great player, knows the rules, fun to RP with
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:11 pm

MasterDovakiin wrote:

I am a founder so I've payed a good amount for this.

Paid a good amount for "this"? This as in...staff? Okayyyy then.

Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
MasterDovakiin
Founder
MasterDovakiin

PostSubject: Re: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:27 pm

What I meant when I said that was I payed to play on this server, why would I do anything to against the rules and screw it up.
Back to top Go down
Two-Inch-Punisher
User

PostSubject: Re: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:31 pm

+Support
He is spot on about how he plays a lot and he is very good at enforcing rules. I am not just saying this as his friend, i am saying this as someone who only plays when he is on. I have been moderator on another server before and i believe he is more than what this server needs in regards to admins not being on and to cleaning up the server.
Back to top Go down
adalmeida9
adalmeida9

PostSubject: Re: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:58 am

+Support He is a really cool guy to chill with and knows to have fun. Always reminds people of the rules and is on a lot of the times when around 15 people are but no other moderator and there is always those few rule breakers. Would be a great asset.
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:27 pm

+support

He truly is a good guy, with good intentions. He knows rules, he applies them. He reminds people of them, he lives them. But your mindset should not be, "I deserve staff because I help when no one else is there." That sir, is a douchy attitude. Get your head straight and the rest will come.

It is awesome that you help out during those times when no staff is on. Thats great. Dont rub it in our faces because it makes the staff feel like they aren't important. They keep this server calm, not you. At least not you, yet.

I hope to see you on the staff list, just dont get your head too high up there.

And protip: Add a counter for your supports at the bottom of your app. Makes it easier for Snackk, and a lot of times he might not consider those who dont.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
Alexx
Founder
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:29 pm

-/+Neutral
He is extremely rude, and ive had many encounters with him where he didnt follow the rules. Not to mention you spammed the Forums a little bit. Besides that you are a good player.
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:21 am

+support

We need some night staff and he's volunteered for this position. Good RPer but raids alot Razz
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
Booh
Operator
Booh

PostSubject: Re: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:33 am

+Support
He follow rules and is good at Role Playing.
Back to top Go down
SuperMan
Founder
SuperMan

PostSubject: Re: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:51 pm

+Support

When i do something wrong or if i break some minor rules, it is this guy who reminds me and makes sure i know them all. He enforces and knows all the rules.
Back to top Go down
Size Matters
User
Size Matters

PostSubject: Re: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:50 pm

+support Good player, Knows the rules.
Back to top Go down
x2lift
Operator

PostSubject: Re: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:21 am

+support

He's a great leader IMO, I always see him playing correctly and informing others of the rules
Back to top Go down
AnotherAtheist
Gold VIP
AnotherAtheist

PostSubject: Re: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 7:13 am

+Support

Good player to RP with (and against Razz), knows the rules like the back of his hand, and is constantly helping others. Knows how to have fun too (we played a game of chess at 5am to pass the time) and is usually on when no other staff is. IMO, he would be a great addition to this server's staff.
Back to top Go down
Cogger
Founder

PostSubject: Re: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:27 am

+ support
hes really fun to play with and always tries to enforce the rules the best he can.
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:55 pm

+Support
He fiddles bum EXTREMELY well and know how to show the kids a good time! Sells Cheap candy and cute puppies and his very Polite!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
Fatlessmoon
Operator
Fatlessmoon

PostSubject: Re: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:05 pm

+Support MasterDovakiin is my number one choice of people to be an Operator because he already understands the rules at an Admin level and helps out when there aren't any Admins on at all. Hope you get Staff bud!
Back to top Go down
OnEsHoT
Operator
OnEsHoT

PostSubject: Re: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:35 pm

+support
He always explains the rules when no admins are on and someone is having trouble great rp'er fun guy to pay the game with. never broken any rules while i've been on <3
Back to top Go down
Uzi
Uzi

PostSubject: Re: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 9:32 am

+support
Always see him on and enforcing the rules. Also he's all around a great guy.
Back to top Go down
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

PostSubject: Re: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:03 am

+Support He's a great player to play with, always tries to get players to join the forums, seems to know the rules very well and isn't a corrupt cop ;D
Back to top Go down
http://3rdmd.net/
Terdlobber
User

PostSubject: Re: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 8:05 pm

+ support

His butthole is nice, shaved and very tight. I enjoy playing with him and he knows the rules and enforces them.
Back to top Go down
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

PostSubject: Re: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:08 am

+Support

Knows the rules, helps out players quite often. Only breaks rules when they don't mess up other players experience. Does what he can to keep the server in check when no admins/mods/ops are on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MasterDovakiin's operator re-application   MasterDovakiin's operator re-application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MasterDovakiin's operator re-application
Page 1 of 1