Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Scratchy™'s Operator Application

Go down 
+17
hieupham1999
Winnie The Pooh
killzone1902
dogshawk2
Chaotixguy
DOGE_JESUS
Leveon
Melon Cat
Knittler
-=KUA=-Vegeta
Sorren
BurntPotato
swagsauce
KickButtYoda
Booh
Cosmo
scratchyentree6
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

Scratchy™'s Operator Application Empty
PostSubject: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:10 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Scratchy™️ | STEAM_0:1:65192749

2. Something unique about you: Learning to code JavaScript

3. Age: 14

4. Previous Experience: I was admin on one server, but unfortunately it went down so I switched to DarkMatterRP. I also have my own local server that my friends and I play on sometimes. DarkMatterRP is 100x better than the other server(s).

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I can bring knowledge and suggestions for the better future of DarkMatterRP

6. Have you read the rules? Yes I have read the rules and inform admins when someone has broken them.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? I have read the admin policy

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes Razz

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? Steve Jobs if he were alive. He is pretty much my inspiration. (No I do not play on a shitty mac) Just the way he started out from a nobody in his garage to make a HUGE impact on technology and make that profit while doing it is just amazing!  cheers 

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? I would say an orange. Oranges are like people. There are men and women just like there are seedless and not seedless. Orange is also my favorite color! Smile

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? Yes I was banned on the first day. I was applying previous server rules to this one which lead to a random demote and got reported to the admins. The admins took care of me and I accepted my one day ban even though I made an unban request.

12. What country are you in? United States of America

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? From a players prospective, I would remove the /hitprice command as I have lost over 3 mil with this.

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter HL2 DarkRP?: Dark Matter RP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I have donated which shows my dedication to the server.(First Garry's Mod server to EVER donate to) I also have 417 hours on Garry's Mod at the moment. Rank 22 on the server stats page with 126 hours on the server! I have one forum reputation if that counts Razz. Thank you for reading my application, and Happy RolePlaying!

19 +support | 0 -support | 0 +/-neutral

Last edited by scratchyentree6 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:58 pm; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Supports)
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:31 pm

+supportAwesome Player,Knows The Rules,Funny,Knows How To Handle Things Wink ,Fun To RP With,WOULD BE A REALLY GOOD STAFF
Back to top Go down
Booh
Operator
Booh

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:59 pm

+Support Fun, Follows rules, and he be cool!
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:17 pm

+support

I feel he fits the title for staff perfectly
Back to top Go down
swagsauce
User

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:00 am

+support very active and knows the rules well and fits the "in charge" position.

Last edited by swagsauce on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BurntPotato
BurntPotato

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:02 am

+support Great guy, known him for a quite a bit but would say he would be a good staff.
Back to top Go down
Sorren
Sorren

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:47 pm

+support He would make great staff, responsible, but still knows how to take a joke... I also blew him in a gas station bathroom. Jk... Maybeh.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
-=KUA=-Vegeta
User

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:28 pm

+support he is an awesome guy follows rule knows the rules play with np and never gets but hurt Smile
Back to top Go down
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:12 pm

+support already helps staff with problems and seems smart enough to make good decisions
Back to top Go down
Melon Cat
User
Melon Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:56 pm

+support Why isn't he already staff? He helps me when I need it, and best of all, makes great decisions for the server. He would make a great operator!
Back to top Go down
Leveon
User

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:15 pm

+support He is possibly the most helpful person I know on the server, it would be great to have him as an operator so he can help more people.
Back to top Go down
DOGE_JESUS
DOGE_JESUS

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:17 pm

+support
He is a great guy really fun to hang with, he would be great.
Back to top Go down
Chaotixguy
User

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:49 pm

+support
An active player, helps fix problems, follows the rules, I definitely recommend Scratchy for staff.
Back to top Go down
dogshawk2
User

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:50 pm

+support
Good,Informed, and knowledgeable player that would be a great addition to DarkMatterRP
Back to top Go down
killzone1902
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:15 pm

+support one of the best
Back to top Go down
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Thanks guys for 14 +support!
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh
User

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:35 pm

+support very good player and rper
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:43 pm

+support
Very nice application. Seen him on 24/7 and redeemed himself from the previous ban.
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:33 pm

Just Letting Anyone Who Is Planning To Plus Support This Or Has Already Done So MAKE YOUR +SUPPORTS GREEN!
Back to top Go down
bluedragon5895
User

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:16 pm

+support great guy to play with
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:42 pm

+support

Knows rules and enforces them to people! Funny and awesome guy to play with

Last edited by DGSVith on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
DoubleOcP
User

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:46 pm

+ support

I've seen him handle problems very profesionally!
Back to top Go down
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:52 pm

Can't thank you guys enough for all the supports! 18!
Back to top Go down
Mubbey
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:53 pm

+ Support! Know's rules and applies them.
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:50 pm

C'mon Mubbey, you should know to color your supports  geek 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Operator Application   Scratchy™'s Operator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scratchy™'s Operator Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next