Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Just some more feedback.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shephard
Shephard

Just some more feedback. Empty
PostSubject: Just some more feedback.   Just some more feedback. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 7:52 am

Ok so of all my time playing on the server, I have noticed some things that could use changes do to imbalance, and have some ideas as well.

So i'm going to start with cp

1. the medics are overpowered in regards to cp. which is why half of them have supper flame trooper. They get loads of cp on and off ship even during downtime. For as you know they get 3 cp each revive.

2. as i said in my other post, there should be more ways for players to earn cp. I have a couple of examples but since i have no frame of mind on how these things work, i'm not gonna try not to give unrealistic examples.

- Players can be awarded cp for doing well in events number of deaths and number of kills would be taken into account.
- Shock gets cp for arresting people which means there would have to be more rules to keep them from abusing power (which happens enough already).
- Players can get cp for training people.
- Players can get cp for being respectful and formal during debrief.
- Players can receive cp for doing well in sims and training.

Recommendations for the UC to spice up the regiment (for some of us prefer it there)

1. you can only have uc jobs if you are uc.

2. jobs like assault, arf, and jet, require training to get rather than buying them giving the player a sense of accomplishment rather than just buying it.

3. Arf requires special training.

4. a special job for highly trained arf (#ARFSQUAD) troopers which would be hand picked. (the rancor arf model could be used for this)

5. Maybe change the gun you get from the uc talent tree. (the scope is off and is tedious to line up shots) Maybe a more rapid fire close range option.

~note: i know most of you are busy with the new leveling system, but i just thought you should keep these things in mind for future updates.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/cgPfpg4
IDO
IDO

Just some more feedback. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some more feedback.   Just some more feedback. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 6:43 pm

1/2 of this is me ranting

Yea... I agree with most of this except medics are overpowered in general.... CP and all people do is recommend the medics. Just because they are holding down switching to defib.... and some times they are shooting instead of healing... (omg IDO how are we supposed to protect our selves.... really, really... we can portect you... and you can heal your self the same time your healing.... I used to be a medic I know...

Good Job Shepard
Back to top Go down

Just some more feedback.
Page 1 of 1