Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Feedback on Nerfs and Buffs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IonNova
IonNova

Feedback on Nerfs and Buffs Empty
PostSubject: Feedback on Nerfs and Buffs   Feedback on Nerfs and Buffs I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:30 pm

Alright, so in the last couple of updates Snackk has buffed and nerfed some classes. Specifically CP.

We have the Riot Officer: He had 200 health and Armor before the Nerf. He now has I believe 150 health and 125 armor. And the remington taken away.

Civil Protection Chief: Buffed to hell and back. Used to have I believe 125 or so Health and 60 armor. Now has 240+ some health and 150 armor. And I dont know what Snackk did with the remington, but it is basically a one shot for full health, and a 2 shot for full armor and health. That is better than the Riot Officer.

Now, I agree on the Peacekeeper, SWAT changes, those were perfect. But this different balance puzzles me and maddens me.

Scenario: I go raiding the PD and there is a Riot and CP Chief there. I kill the Riot without any resistance because he didnt see me, and the CP Chief one shots me, while I got at least 2-3 shots off at him.

I dont see the logic behind this considering Riot is the class before the OP Spartan Super Soldier, so I think it should be middle ground.

The Door Buster is still extremely OP, but that health buff and nerf is killin me man...

Just my two cents.

-Ion
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on Nerfs and Buffs   Feedback on Nerfs and Buffs I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:59 pm

CP Chief is THE CHIEF. He is supposed to be one of the most buffed jobs in the CP. I was even debating whether or not to demote the guy if he died which I believe I will do. He will be given more powers/abilities once I rebalance him around.

I have done nothing with any weapons. I haven't even begun weapon balancing. If you've noticed the double barrel still sucks major ass.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on Nerfs and Buffs   Feedback on Nerfs and Buffs I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:18 pm

Yeah, I dont know what happened with the Dooble Barel. It was OP as crap, then went bleh.

It justs seems you did something with whatever weapon the Chief has, I am assuming the Remington since it looks like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on Nerfs and Buffs   Feedback on Nerfs and Buffs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feedback on Nerfs and Buffs
Page 1 of 1