Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Kick's Mod -----> Admin app

Go down 
+3
IDO
Haven
KickButtYoda
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

Kick's Mod -----> Admin app Empty
PostSubject: Kick's Mod -----> Admin app   Kick's Mod -----> Admin app I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 9:46 pm

1. Steam Name + RP Name:KBYoda  --  Kick

2. Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:37751748

3. Current Rank: Moderator

4. Desired Rank: Administrator

5. Approximately how long you have been admin: couple weeks-ish

6. Why you deserve a promotion: As with all ranks, the main reason to want a promotion is for the new commands that make our job easier, specifically when running more complex events. I don't feel that I specifically deserve it, but I'm not applying for administrative purposes (for the most part, the server keeps itself under reasonable control). And I believe that my biggest flaw as a staff member, currently, is my tendency to make over-complicated events that are not properly briefed or otherwise communicated. That being said, I know that many of the commands that are granted with admin will not necessarily help with this, but it would help give the earlier players (EST) a chance to do some larger scale events, while giving me a chance to practice.

7. What changes would you like to be seen on the server, from a Staff Member's point of view?: I would like to see a better chain of command put in place for RP, and more meaningful communication between staff and players (I.E. the outline for how we rank people up etc.)

positive-6        neutral-             haters-

Last edited by KickButtYoda on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:14 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haven

PostSubject: Re: Kick's Mod -----> Admin app   Kick's Mod -----> Admin app I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 9:36 am

I know my comments don't matter as much but I would still like to see yoda at a higher rank. He is very active and hosts great events. Thanks for your time

~*Treehaven*
Back to top Go down
IDO
IDO

PostSubject: Re: Kick's Mod -----> Admin app   Kick's Mod -----> Admin app I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 10:14 am

Ever since school started, Yoda has been on more than most. Having him as admin with more control would be an awesome sight to see. More events being made, and he asks others for ideas to make the event he has planned better +support
Back to top Go down
Squire Word

PostSubject: Re: Kick's Mod -----> Admin app   Kick's Mod -----> Admin app I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 11:46 pm

+Support

Yoda is honestly one of my favorite staff members on the server. He knows how to deal with disputes between players very well. He knows when to let loose and when to be serious. He a cool and chill guy to talk to and has the dankest of memes at his disposal. He also has been stepping up and hosting events, which I feel keeps the server alive. There's no doubt in my mind that he deserves the promotion. The server wouldn't be the same without him.

Kachow  cyclops  cyclops

"I want pizza, Love Carl"
Back to top Go down
agent12g

PostSubject: Re: Kick's Mod -----> Admin app   Kick's Mod -----> Admin app I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 11:02 pm

+ Support
He's one of the most active staff on the server, he can deal with most issues on the server whether it be player disputes or help. He hosts quite a few events to keep the server engaged during downtime as well. In my opinion, he takes a big role on the server as it is.
Back to top Go down
Lost
User
Lost

PostSubject: Re: Kick's Mod -----> Admin app   Kick's Mod -----> Admin app I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 10:02 pm

+ Support
Yoda in my eyes is one of the most friendlies person on (other than Jeff) and the most understanding for alot. He a cool and chill guy to talk to, also he is one of the most active staff on the server. So why not give him the next step!
Back to top Go down
DrSsitrop
DrSsitrop

PostSubject: Re: Kick's Mod -----> Admin app   Kick's Mod -----> Admin app I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 11:45 pm

+Support

He's active, friendly, a pretty good gm, what more is there to say? Gib it to the boi, he deserves it.
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: Kick's Mod -----> Admin app   Kick's Mod -----> Admin app I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 12:26 am

It's cool, I'm dank now.

REQUEST CLOSE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kick's Mod -----> Admin app   Kick's Mod -----> Admin app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kick's Mod -----> Admin app
Page 1 of 1