Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app

Go down 
+10
blasterdud97
kermit the fucking frog
SuperMan
Rain
xRAYZ3Rx
scratchyentree6
DGSVith
Aedrone12
bluedragon5895
KickButtYoda
14 posters
AuthorMessage
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app Empty
PostSubject: KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app   KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:50 pm

1. Steam Name + RP Name: KickButtYoda

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37751748

3. Current Rank: Operator

4. Desired Rank: Moderator

5. Approximately how long you have been admin: Around 3 months

6. Why you deserve a promotion: In all honesty, I'm not sure I do. For instance, I had an issue where i slightly abused my teleportation abilities. However, this is also why I think this makes memore eligible. Because after Vee and Snackk confronted me for this they instilled the fear of god inside of me for abuse of any kind. to conclude, I feel that in order to ensure one does not abuse their power they must experience seeing the ramifications of doing so.

7. What changes would you like to be seen on the server, from a Staff Member's point of view?: I feel there need to be a couple of "admin sit rooms" somewhere away from the rest of the map where voices don't carry and there is no background noise, not just rooftops. and a return command would be nice.

Positive-12 neutral-1 negative-0

Last edited by KickButtYoda on Fri May 30, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Keeping up to date)
Back to top Go down
bluedragon5895
User

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app   KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:59 pm

+support awesome,love him#nohomo,fun to play with,great staff, always on, perfect voice  lol! , definitely deserves it

love you yoda #nohomo
Back to top Go down
Aedrone12
User
Aedrone12

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app   KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:04 pm

+support

Awesome guy, I think he'd be an amazing mod.
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app   KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:57 pm

+support
Awesome but budy and funny! Need to be more active dou!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app   KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:04 am

+/- Neutral

I have to be honest with you. You are not that active anymore.

No you do not abuse, except for teleporting maybe.

Great guy Smile
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app   KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:44 am

sorry, I have been trowing back into an old game recently, along with track I had little time for Gmod
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app   KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:24 pm

+support

Kick, you have been there from the beginning. You and I were promoted together. It would be awesome to see you and I both eventually make it as Mods. I thought you were a great player from first meeting you, and fortunately you didn't change one bit becoming OP. And I trust you won't change when becoming Mod. 

I will admit you aren't as active as you used to be. So I think you could use a little bit more time with getting back in the swing of things and getting used to any server rule changes and stuff. 

Besides that you handled calls well and you are laid back. Something I admire. You do not abuse OP powers. 

I hope to see you develop more and become a Mod even if I don't make it with you. I know you could help the server more by being Mod.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
Rain
Rain

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app   KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:42 am

+support he knows rules does not get mad easily and does not abuse he would be a great Mod
Back to top Go down
SuperMan
Founder
SuperMan

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app   KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:22 pm

+support

Hell! This guy is one of my favorites! He is fun to play with, fun to hang around with and he is one of the only people that would answer questions when you have them and he answers them with kindness... Earlier today, i was wondering about something and asked a few times in OOC and no one would answer and i was about to give um when i saw a PM from him telling me the answer. He plays the game legit and he follows the rules and he definetly deserves the rank! And i know people are saying you are not active anymore, i dont believe that! I have seen you on almost when ever i was on!
Back to top Go down
kermit the fucking frog

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app   KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:58 pm

+support
great guy always heals me when i need it. hes fair when it comes to being an operator and he makes it look fun to have that job. being a moderator looks tough but i think yoda has what it takes to be 1. he will make playing rp fun promote him NOOWWWW. Do it, promote him
 Basketball

Last edited by kermit the fucking frog on Sat May 24, 2014 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
blasterdud97

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app   KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:11 pm

+ Support

Great guy, knows the rules. Always positively helping out anyone who asks him, even annoying users who ask over and over- he still puts up with them and helps them out. Always on, always working, he will improve everyone's playing experience.
Back to top Go down
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app   KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 7:15 am

+ Support.

This guy is amazing, he knows the rules to a tee and he knows how to take a joke, I would definitely support him throughout his staff time here as he knows what he is doing, he is very mature and he is also a pretty hilarious guy.
Back to top Go down
http://3rdmd.net/
blasterdud97

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app   KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:38 pm

Just an extra note

I believe he should be upgraded because I have been online and on Skype with him when people are freaking out about some propkiller or hacker or whatnot, and he is the only admin. Kick uses every ounce of his power (Kicking and Jailing) to deal with these people, but it's never enough. He needs to be feared by hackers because he is respected by users.
Back to top Go down
Cogger
Founder

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app   KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:09 pm

+ support <---- suppose to be green but im colorblind

Awesome guy. I would carry his children if i were a women.
Back to top Go down
kai0621
kai0621

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app   KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:16 pm

+Support Cool guy with good sense of humor. He also follows the rules and likes to base with lots of players.
Back to top Go down
-=KUA=-Vegeta
User

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app   KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:50 pm

+support an amazing guy helps all the time never picky helps anybody in need of help i base with him alot he follows the admin rule great player.
Back to top Go down
-=KUA=-Vegeta
User

PostSubject: admin   KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:52 pm

+support an amazing guy helps all the time never picky helps anybody in need of help i base with him alot he follows the admin rule great player.
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app   KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:04 pm

Moderator Achieved

Request close
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app   KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KickButtYoda's OP ---> MOD app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: Administration :: Promotion Applications-
Jump to: