Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FlyPiggyBanks
FlyPiggyBanks

Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse) Empty
PostSubject: Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse)   Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:44 pm

Follow this template when submitting an abuse complaint:

Name of admin/player: Veedohhx

Abuse : First He spawned a dupe (turret) to protect his base, then (there were basing at a apartment) they started shooting at the mayor, I warranted them for illegal guns because I heard the turret but didn't know it was one. Then after I arrested veedo for shooting at mayor, he slayed me. after wards i came back to finish my search (because of that admins abuse) and I arrested mubby. after that I was banned permanently for the reason "tired of your shit kid now ill never have to deal with your bitch ass again go fuck up someone else server peace you fat nigga". So he is racist, spawns dupes for his base, false perma bans me, false slays me, and is just disrespectful. He said i rdaed and prop climbed which i did prop climb but i didn't rda. so i get a perma ban for prop climbing once?

Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031981625/screenshots/

they are labeled veedo admin abuse

Wittnes: Notorious
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse)   Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:51 pm

I was the Mayor at the time. While I was doing the laws, someone was shooting at me. FlyPiggyBanks was the Cheif CP at the time and he rushed to arrest whoever shot me. I believe that a perma-ban was definately too harsh, as he did not kill anyone and did arrest who he thought shot at me, as a CP should do. I did not witness any prop climbing, and he was next to me majority of the time.

That's my side of the story, in conclusion: There was no RDM. I did not witness any prop climbing, even if he did, that should have only been a kick from the server.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
FlyPiggyBanks
FlyPiggyBanks

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse)   Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:42 pm

Thank you, for your input. /\
Back to top Go down
Nisrous
VIP
Nisrous

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse)   Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:26 pm

Well, first off i find it funny that u just joined the forums and summited this abuse right after you were banned for trolling. I was on, and u were know as Mcgee(or somthin simlilar to that) and you were bann for multiple things. First off for RDM multiple people, and 2nd for the random warrant on a person that raided you before, and 3rd was for self suppling and raiding as a Gundealer. You claim that Veed had a turret to defend HIS base yet Veed never had a base. Veed had spawned one in the PD to punish Illidan. Yes you were killed in the cross fire (THAT YOU KEEP GOING BACK TO) between Illidan and veed. Though i personally didn't see you propclimb, you did enough to make me believe you would have.

Do i personally care about you being let in? Yes. You're a troll that's trying to punish some for doing the right thing, nd you deserve nothing less than a perma.
Back to top Go down
FlyPiggyBanks
FlyPiggyBanks

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse)   Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:55 pm

If any smart admin would look at this reply above mine he would say 'Man what a load of shit". Mostly because I am not a troll, I have proof, and you are saying something with nothing to back it up with while I have screenshots and witnesses.
Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse)   Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:43 pm

Ok if you have proof please send it to us and witnesses dont carry much wieght just to let you know, unless like the whole server was with your or something like that
Back to top Go down
FlyPiggyBanks
FlyPiggyBanks

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse)   Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:26 pm

proof is in the screen shots in my report-_- its in console how there was a dupe and how i was slayed and how the perma banned desc was racist and invalid.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse)   Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:56 pm

From what I understand, a perma ban was definitely too harsh, our server prides itself with being lax. However, this could potentially of been a miscommunication. You see, we are harsh and strict against NEW players, as a filter for assholes. We insta ban the douches and keep the competent players. If you change your name and we don't know who you are, we will regard you as a new player and will therefore treat you as such. The most we EVER have and will ban regular players is for 2 days max, regardless of the reason (Except super abuse like DDoS threats). You will be banned for 2 days max for mass rdm, mass rda, mass prop kill, whatever.

That being said, please submit a Unban request. A super admin will unban you immediately once we acquire the necessary information.

I will also have a "friendly" little chat with our staff on our behavior and policies. It is our fault and I plan to take responsibility for our staff's actions. We will re-evaluate our strategies and improve on them to help the server grow and mature. Like they say "You can't learn if you don't make mistakes".

Sorry for any inconvenience, we'll try our best to ensure that this doesn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
FlyPiggyBanks
FlyPiggyBanks

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse)   Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:36 pm

Oh hey snack nice to talk to you, if you read this please add me on steam i want to give you "something" as a little token of my appreciation and to make your server better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse)   Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veedohhx admin abuse (mass admin abuse)
Page 1 of 1