Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Hieu's Promotion

Go down 
+8
Bigrigmonty
Size Matters
Namular
Troll Fag
Donaghy
zunhunter
I am the nightmare
hieupham1999
12 posters
AuthorMessage
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

Hieu's Promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Hieu's Promotion    Hieu's Promotion  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:18 pm

1. Steam Name + RP Name: My steam and rp name is hieupham1999

2. Steam ID: My Steam ID STEAM_0:0:44649008.

3. Current Rank: Administrator

4. Desired Rank: Head Administrator

5. Approximately how long you have been admin: I have been Administrator for more than Five Months.

6. Why you deserve a promotion: I deserve this promotion because, I am one of the most dedicated staff members. By having the second most hours on the server. Im on the server most of the day monitoring the server and making sure the rules are enforced. I want to take an extra, extra step and keep an eye out on the staff too.

7. What changes would you like to be seen on the server, from a Staff Member's point of view?: I would like to see a increased amount of jobs. Especially for the donators. I believe that we are not providing enough classes for the donators. Also..... The chatbox *ehem!

Thank you for your time for reading my application.
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
I am the nightmare
Administrator
I am the nightmare

Hieu's Promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hieu's Promotion    Hieu's Promotion  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:24 pm

+Support Yes Hieu was inactive for a little bit but he came back and I think he is more than qualified for the job he is fun to base with and to joke around with but still knows when to do his job.
Back to top Go down
zunhunter
User
zunhunter

Hieu's Promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hieu's Promotion    Hieu's Promotion  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 5:29 pm

+support Kinda same thing what nightmare said about inactivity, but he is now coming back playing on the server and on duty if any situations occur. He is fun to RP with and knows when to have fun with the community. I believe he deserves a promotion for being responsible of taking care of the server when no admins are on.
Back to top Go down
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

Hieu's Promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hieu's Promotion    Hieu's Promotion  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:59 am

+Support Hieu is amazing person to be around there has never been a time when he hasn't made me laugh, he is a very active staff member and without a doubt deserves this position!
Back to top Go down
http://3rdmd.net/
Troll Fag
User
Troll Fag

Hieu's Promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hieu's Promotion    Hieu's Promotion  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 2:32 pm

+Support Hieu is very responsible with his power and deals with our problems he deserves a promotion - Cory In The House
Back to top Go down
Namular
User

Hieu's Promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hieu's Promotion    Hieu's Promotion  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:02 pm

+Support Hieu is responsible and handles his job very well. He is a very good admin and should be promoted!
Back to top Go down
Size Matters
User
Size Matters

Hieu's Promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hieu's Promotion    Hieu's Promotion  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:01 pm

+support good guy great at his job!
Back to top Go down
Bigrigmonty
Super Admin
Bigrigmonty

Hieu's Promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hieu's Promotion    Hieu's Promotion  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:49 am

+support Hieu is a perfect example of dignity and honesty. Although he may mess around, he can bring down the law on rule breakers.
Back to top Go down
Zorac877
Zorac877

Hieu's Promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hieu's Promotion    Hieu's Promotion  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:59 pm

+Support

Tho there was a good long while when you weren't on for the longest time. I feel that you have made a major impact on the server since you have been back. late nights, always going to sits and just being a really nice guy in general!
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

Hieu's Promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hieu's Promotion    Hieu's Promotion  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:18 pm

+Support

You know. I joined the server late january, maybe early february. And you know what happened the first day? People congratulation Mr. Hieu here for getting Operator! Man, that means this fantastic guy has been staff for close to 6 months. He not only has dealt with probably the most sits, but has executed them flawlessly.

*raises ginger ale glass*

TO HIEU! MAY HIS SITS BE EASY, AND HIS RANK HIGH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
Devilchildboo

Hieu's Promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hieu's Promotion    Hieu's Promotion  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:39 am

+Support hieu is funny nice and a great admin there has never been a time he has let me down and has always help me with any of my problems
Back to top Go down
chameleon_claw
Founder
chameleon_claw

Hieu's Promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hieu's Promotion    Hieu's Promotion  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:29 pm

+support
 Hieu is nice fun and good at his job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hieu's Promotion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hieu's Promotion    Hieu's Promotion  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hieu's Promotion
Page 1 of 1