Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props.

Go down 
+2
FunK
Donaghy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props. Empty
PostSubject: Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props.   Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:42 am

Name of admin/player: Headhunter9002

Which server is the abuser abusing on: Dark Matter RP

Abuse (If abuser is a player, please verify that his or her actions are against the rules) : Three days ago, when me and I think 2-3 other staff members were on, I saw that a vote kick had been started against a player, when I asked in chat who initiated this headhunter openly admitted it was him. Then another three hours later, when there was also still atleast 3 staff members on I saw again, another vote kick had been started and like before when I asked headhunter again said it was him.

Then two days ago, when there wasn't too many people on, the server started to get really laggy, I was building a base at the time and I heard a large amount of props being spawned above my base, so when I went to investigate I saw that headhunter had spammed doll props onto my hatch so that when I opened a large amount of props fell onto my head. I then warned him about this telling him that it is a perma ban offence to spam props, but then not even ten minutes later the server again had a very large lag spike, so I thought maybe headhunter had spammed props onto my hatch again, but then I discovered he had a large number of mugs/cups into a bin, when I asked him to delete them or be kicked he said he was "only making fireworks..."

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/6TGYz
Back to top Go down
http://3rdmd.net/
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props.   Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:42 am

Only if the votekick goes through then do we have a legitimate problem. Otherwise I don't see a problem with this. I feel a 1 day ban at the tops would suffice for his actions described in this thread. However Veedohhx talked to him about it last night, so...this thread is essentially void.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Headhunter9002

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props.   Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:03 pm

Ok the vote kick thing i talked to snackk and veedo I'm done with that but the prop spam thing wasn't just me it was somone else also spamming props and dolls and he also gave me the idea to do it and then I wanted to show him a trick with cans that phantom venom showed me a realy cool fire cracker trick then the mugs i was testing
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props.   Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:05 pm

Quote :
but the prop spam thing wasn't just me it was somone else also spamming props and dolls and he also gave me the idea to do it and then I wanted to show him a trick with cans that phantom venom showed me a realy cool fire cracker trick then the mugs i was testing

That is some bullcrap if I ever heard some. Mind you, I was directly a floor beneath you getting my abductor cage ready and I could hear you loud and clear. "Yo [WHOEVER HE WAS TALKING TO] you wanna see a cool firework trick" *Mass toolgun spam*    *server lag*    Donaghy- "Do you hear that?"

Don then goes upstairs and finds Headhunters barrels filled with mugs. He then tells him off and heads back into my place. Then after that he comes INTO our base and spams babies at our entrance.

+Support        Headhunter, come on... you cant be doin this crap. The votekicks were basically all your lack of care to understand the situation, and the propspam seriously lagged the server and created annoyance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props.   Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:56 pm

I had also warned you once before you spammed the mugs in the garbage can about how prop spam is a perma bannable offence so it wasn't like you were oblivious to the fact that it was against the rules.
Back to top Go down
http://3rdmd.net/
Headhunter9002

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props.   Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:27 pm

Ok like i said that last offence was phantomvenom he showed me i tried it
Back to top Go down
Headhunter9002

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props.   Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:26 pm

Anyways is wont happen again i admit what I did was wrong
Back to top Go down
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props.   Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:21 pm

DoYouEvenLiftBro★ wrote:
...Veedohhx talked to him about it last night, so...this thread is essentially void.

I disagree with you there. It would be if a ban threat from Veedohhx had been enough, but since he votekicked again less than 24 hours later while I was on (and before anyone says I should have went to him more quickly, I was in another sit and the only staff on), I don't honestly believe he understands that's it's wrong.

He clearly doesn't understand that the votekick command is a privilege, not a right, and should under no circumstances be abused. It is a last resort option that shouldn't be used because somebody RDM'd him once, and a staff member didn't show up within 25 seconds (which was genuinely the amount of time between admin call and votekick).

So all in all, whether you think this is void or not DoYouEvenLiftBro, I'm leaving a + Support.
Back to top Go down
Headhunter9002

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props.   Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:59 pm

Ok well it was not a single RDM number 1 it was RDM x4 by the same guy and I waited 10 minutes for you to come
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props.   Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:07 am

mimcczr1 wrote:
DoYouEvenLiftBro★ wrote:
...Veedohhx talked to him about it last night, so...this thread is essentially void.

So all in all, whether you think this is void or not DoYouEvenLiftBro, I'm leaving a + Support.

Whatever you think is cool. I made my opinion, you're free to have yours as well. Regardless of what I've said, it shouldn't impact on what you do. If I thought this thread was truly void, I would of locked it already. Evidently I haven't yet.
Back to top Go down
Headhunter9002

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props.   Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:16 am

So what's the red at the end of my post?
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props.   Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:26 am

That means someone just minus repped you. It's a reputation system we have on the forums. I don't think it means anything, but I don't know.

Keep this thread on-topic.
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props.   Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:14 pm

This is a big topic with a lot of sides. I was there that day and the thing that bothered me is that it did go through. After discussing with him he said ," I called for an admin and no one answered." After checking console he said "admin" once in chat and that was all. There was a big issue of him vote kicking another staff member that went through and personally demoting me without talking to me. ( Was headhunter during admin sit and was sniped by gun dealer... Went back to head hunter and he demoted me.) And what you said headhunter ," Ok like i said that last offence was phantomvenom he showed me i tried it." This is NO excuse to break rules like you did. Cosmo had a long talk to me because I spawned some aspirin and it started lagging the server. Exaggerating it if someone shows you how to shoot a gun and you kill someone do you blame it on them? No. But the view point cannot be viewed on how "popular" headhunter is or how low his voice is. IT HAS TO BE LOOKED AT BY. The evidence that donaghy gives us and other reports from members on the server. And your saying," I wasn't the only one prop spamming." And I'm guessing your thinking he should get in trouble also, well he should but YOU got caught. Instead of blaming it on him you should have reported it when it happend to avoid situations like this. I like you head you have good morales and a good Rp player. But from the evidence and and community support. I have to give a +support on this one. A permanent ban for this will be harsh. But I feel a few days will be spot on.

~Wise Words From a Wise Man
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
Headhunter9002

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props.   Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:22 pm

Ok and let me get this strait before you continue with the whole prop spam thing it was not prop spam it was to many props confined in one area spamming props dont lag the server it's the pile of props and I was showing somone a cool trick that makes sparks and fire cracker sounds like i said it wont happen again and I cant even go on my computer for 1 week anyway cause i have family over and they are staying in the guest room thus were my computer is so you wont even see me on for a bit and lastly there is a issue i have with you bringing up the demotion thing cause I've been demoted by claw and I talked with veedo and he said it was valid you CANNOT become headhunter right away after you die you have to wait 4 minutes is what veedo and claw told me
Back to top Go down
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props.   Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:26 am

Headhunter9002 wrote:
it was not prop spam it was to many props confined in one area

Propspam is the excessive use or overuse of a specific prop or set of props that causes the server to lag. Too many props confined to one area is still too many props, and is therefore propspam.

Headhunter9002 wrote:
there is a issue i have with you bringing up the demotion thing... you CANNOT become headhunter right away after you die you have to wait 4 minutes...

Your "issue" is irrelevant. Vith was not in an RP situation. Other players are liable to kill staff members during a sit. It's happened many times. When he dies as that class, it resets him. Once he's out of the sit, he wants top to get back to the same position he was in. He was killed during a sit, of course he's going to go back to the job he was in. In normal play, he would never have been where he was for the sit, and he would have defended himself.

Last edited by mimcczr1 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Headhunter9002

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props.   Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:14 am

I didn't know he was in a sit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props.   Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headhunter9002 Abusing his Vote kick and also spamming props.
Page 1 of 1