Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

_Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Headhunter9002

_Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it Empty
PostSubject: _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it   _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:56 pm

i know this doesnt have a body but _ion is abusing the dea rights he put me on a rdm list is what im calling it and his whole project limitation bullshit ruins dark rp when he enforces it. I love the whole rp organisations TWAT, The claw side, and even fighting against the DEA but i think the dea is to much with the rights they automaticly step in and rule the server treats us like trash and gives us crap for rights for example yesterday the claw side claimed one part of town the DEA quarenteened it off and a person *cough* ion *cough* said its in our bill of rights we are aloud to do that but heres the thing im total fine with it but not letting players through is stepping over the line he just put a fading door with a keypad no checkpoint no nothing and when me and luke (nova) made a checkpoint for half of the town ion freaks out and says its not in your rights you cant cut off the town. I feel that snackk should limit the rights of what the DEA can do im starting wait no I AM so irrated and butthurt about it and let me talk about these lists today i was put on a hunted list and oneshot (GS-2 or somthing) killed me and said if you read the forum your on the dea im calling this the rdm list because just before ion wouldnt let me speak i said he was kos if near a sign for twat and he said you dont know im ion thats meta then he kicked me thats were the abusing also comes in but one last thing i have to say its not the players its the group when ion is doing non things with dea hes a great guy same with dona bigboss uzi oneshot vith all those people but he is sort of hipicritical when it comes to enforcing things with dea here i go about the sign i put up claiming for twat i hope you realize ion your making non dea players miserable with your whole project limitation so maybe ion can you please take this to your consideration to limit the dea
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it   _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:34 pm

I don't want to tell what my players can or can't do. They can play how they see fit.

I enforce the rules as I see them broken, or with legitimate/verified/trustworthy reason/information from a valid source.

From what you're saying, it does sound a bit too far, but knowing Ion, it's probably all for fun and games. At the end of the day, it's all about having fun. If you have a concern/problem with something, talk to him about it. TALK to him, not yell, not shoot, not rape, talk.

If you REALLY have a problem, submit a report abuse in the CORRECT format with VALID evidence and then I'll step in. Otherwise, I will interfere in other's affairs when I have reason to.

There are so many possible broken rules here that I would HAVE to be in-game to see what's going on. Either you're completely right or you're overlooking something and are just over-reacting.

Thanks for your interest in helping the Dark Matter community, but please be more thorough in the future, it'll help a lot more!
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it   _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 10:51 pm

Before you close this Lift. Lets take a look here, while I slap Headhunter with some facts here.

1) This so called "rdm list" is my hunted list.

1. You have no rights. Your human unalienable rights have been taken away.

2. You will be actively hunted by the DEA.

When I place you on the Hunted list, you have done something or another to anger me and my administration. When you are on this list, my Officials are obligated to arrest or shoot you when they know you are indeed you through RP, and if they are just being jerks then its metagaming and you need to tell me this.

2) Chameleon's Claw group "The Claw Side" marked off the warehouse district, which follows their forum post just fine. But my team was informing me that the marking off needed some offensive action. So what did I do? I quarantined it off with DEA Containment Fences.

Code of Conduct excerpt:
10. DEA Officials are not responsible for damages due to Containment Fences©
12. DEA Officials reserve the right to limit pedestrian traffic, and toll a fee.
14. In order for complete Dystopian Enrichment, the DEA reserve the right to search and warrant any and all private and public property with a valid reason.

We then promptly invaded the territory with 4 of my other officers. No rule was broken, No one was hurt except the Claw, and you seem to be the only one butthurt about this. It was only for at the very most 20 minutes long.

Quote :
I AM so irrated and butthurt about it and let me talk about these lists today i was put on a hunted list and oneshot (GS-2 or somthing) killed me and said if you read the forum your on the dea im calling this the rdm list because just before ion wouldnt let me speak i said he was kos if near a sign for twat and he said you dont know im ion thats meta then he kicked me thats were the abusing

Let me say, GOOD GOD MAN learn how to grammar and format... but beyond that. It is Oneshots error in KOSing you. He should have learned through RP your name. And that kick was completely legitimate and you had no reason to put it there, because the only reason for you to put it there would have been an event where I raided you 15 minutes beforehand which would have made it NLR. Not to mention you dont know my name, unless through RP.

Quote :
and when me and luke (nova) made a checkpoint for half of the town ion freaks out and says its not in your rights you cant cut off the town.

Here, I am drawing a blank on when this happened. I remember you had a "Identity Check" for your TWAT base which included a more than one fading door for a base, which I promptly told you off.

Take it from me personally that you need to calm down. You are already in waist high trouble with staff, no need for me to take a personal grudge against you. I will take no action to limit the DEA. I did no DEA related stuff today.

The facts have been slapped.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it   _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:02 pm

AND WAIT A MINUTE. You aren't even on the Hunted list! You are on the Unrecognized list......
Back to top Go down
Headhunter9002

PostSubject: Re: _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it   _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:47 pm

Then i recomend demoting oneshot cause he did shoot me and said I was on the hunted list
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it   _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:53 pm

I will do no such thing. If you refuse to get your facts straight and proceed to think you are correct in everything then why should I be punished? Get your head straight, then you can come back and bash me with your wondrous enlightened thoughts. Until then, this drops.

requestclose
Back to top Go down
Headhunter9002

PostSubject: Re: _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it   _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 12:04 am

Ok my final opinion wait nonono I'm not going to say that because well let's be formal about this. Ok so Snack can you please please please when these new groups are made make kt were u have to give the ok so the player can make it cause ion buddy when you created the Dea you just quarentene of the map and call it project limitation for what I know dark rp groups cause trust me I've been through lots of mafia families and cp corporations they atleast start from the bottom and work their way up the chain cause how i see this Dea is: _Ion- let's start a group *plans it* _Ion- ok Dea sounds cool we can rule the server! *creates a bill of rights and recruits* *the next day*_Ion- ok project limitation is in order lets quarentene the entire town *becomes biggest baddest
Cp* *small clans were formed to rebel but with little supplies vs op enemies*

That's how i saw and was introduced to the DEA and ion how does your administration issues aloe you to put people on the hunted list when the Dea is a rp group administration is handled OOC (out of character)

And last of all this one isn't gonna be formal what in the acual fuck does my formatting and grammer has to do with a complaint so what MR. _ion the grammer nazi
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it   _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:28 am

Again, I try to make this as much of a player run server as possible. Yes we do have the final say in all/any matter but we try to give as much power to the average joe as possible. Creating groups/socializing is one of those things that just can't be limited or tampered with, for the sake of the community.

If there is any abuse, make a formal report abuse. Otherwise, I don't see this thread going anywhere and will lock it if no progress is made in the near future.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
fishlight
fishlight

PostSubject: Re: _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it   _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:29 am

Evil or Very Mad My baby deserves his group
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/fishietwitch
Headhunter9002

PostSubject: Re: _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it   _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:48 am

Ok well i find that the Dea is stepping over the line snackk cause twat just makes a base and the claw side doesn't block anything off they just claim one side as a ground territory Dea is the ones who quarentene off parts lock the map down and make bullshit stuff
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it   _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:59 am

No,! Keep TWAT out of any of this! TWAT is a neutral organization (hopefully). So don't use it as a weapon to report someone. If I hear any complaints about a TWAT member starting war I WILL strip them of their rank. You are only Delta Squad, so please, don't put up any propaganda.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it   _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:19 am

Quote :
Ok well i find that the Dea is stepping over the line snackk cause twat just makes a base and the claw side doesn't block anything off they just claim one side as a ground territory Dea is the ones who quarentene off parts lock the map down and make bullshit stuff

Ok, lets start off with this. There are more people than just me in DEA. Stated in my forum post Neeko is the Procurer of War. What this means is he decides who we "go to war" with. His suggestion was that Claw's marking off needed some offensive action on the part of the DEA. I agreed and we went forward with quarantine. It didn't even last that long. Chameleon destroyed us, and then I had to get off so I deleted it. It wasnt up for more than 10 minutes, and it only hurt the Claw.

Quote :
No,! Keep TWAT out of any of this! TWAT is a neutral organization (hopefully). So don't use it as a weapon to report someone. If I hear any complaints about a TWAT member starting war I WILL strip them of their rank. You are only Delta Squad, so please, don't put up any propaganda.

I am meaning to do this, but every fish is prone to getting caught in a net.

Quote :
I know dark rp groups cause trust me I've been through lots of mafia families and cp corporations they atleast start from the bottom and work their way up the chain cause how i see this Dea is: _Ion- let's start a group *plans it* _Ion- ok Dea sounds cool we can rule the server! *creates a bill of rights and recruits* *the next day*_Ion- ok project limitation is in order lets quarentene the entire town *becomes biggest baddest
Cp* *small clans were formed to rebel but with little supplies vs op enemies*

What are you talking about? It was a joke to start out with. The server was having some fun time when Lift was on and chaos was out and about. I needed a government administration for the laughs so I could try to keep some peace. Yes, it was propblock to begin with my "Containment fences." But I have since refined the idea to include tolls and doors. So I chose the Drug Enforcement Administration because it had nothing to do with the situation and was of comedic value. This stuck, and Neeko, Veedo, and others thought it was funny and continued on with it, ALL in comedic value. Well one day, I had this idea for making the server a bit more interesting. Groups. Player Groups. We've had Titan Force and FUBAR in the past before you joined the server, and that revived the server somewhat, giving players a challenge to raid riches if your raid scheme was good enough. Well I thought "why not" and had a go at making an official forum post stating the rules and conduct of this group I had created. It was only Me, Neeko, and Veedo at first, then came others. But I NEVER put it into action the first day. If I went out all of a sudden with this crazy group people would complain non-stop. I put it into action slowly, as in being a Chief of Staff but no events or projects. Just enforcing my rules lightly. When it came time that everyone knew what was going on except the new guys that join everyday, I started projects. Now, let me give the you the definition of my DEA.

DYSTOPIAN:

dys·to·pi·a
[dis-toh-pee-uh] Show IPA
noun
a society characterized by human misery, as squalor, oppression, disease, and overcrowding.
Compare utopia.

ENRICHMENT:

en·rich
[en-rich] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
to supply with riches, wealth, abundant or valuable possessions, etc.: Commerce enriches a nation.
to supply with abundance of anything desirable: to enrich the mind with knowledge.
to add greater value or significance to: Art enriches life.
to adorn or decorate: a picture frame enriched with gold.
to make finer in quality, as by supplying desirable elements or ingredients: to enrich soil.

ADMINISTRATION:

administration
  Use Administration in a sentence
ad·min·is·tra·tion
[ad-min-uh-strey-shuhn] Show IPA
noun
the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
the function of a political state in exercising its governmental duties.
the duty or duties of an administrator in exercising the executive functions of the position.
the management by an administrator of such duties.
a body of administrators, especially in government.

Now what this means to me is that I have a administration dedicated to enriching, or enhancing a Dystopia. The way I view it in my twisted mind is that the world around me is a Dystopia, and it needs to be enriched. I need to supply peace and order by putting up fences and traffic control devices. Ensure people get where they need to go, but with limitations. Such as tolls or blocked paths. This is not a "Ohhh I feel sorry for the human population" kinda deal. This is a "Move along Citizen, what right do you have to speak to me? Keep your identification card at hand."

If enough people absolutely hate the living crap out of this, then yes by popular vote I am obligated to stop. But as of this moment, you are only one with enough hatred to ask.

I want to remind you that I am not alone in this group. There are 17 others, and they all have different ideals and needs. I ultimately decide what gets put into action, but if the popular vote says do this, then I am obligated to do so.

If you read it all, you should understand.

-Ion
Back to top Go down
Headhunter9002

PostSubject: Re: _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it   _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:55 pm

Ok i just don't like project limitation checkpoints are fine but quarentening it were you have keypads and a guard with the keypads is harsh and person I'm not using twat as a weapon I'm using it as a example
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it   _Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

_Ion Abusing his group/corp./family what ever you want to call it
Page 1 of 1