Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

I was banned for unintentional prop kill.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flameSandwich
User

I was banned for unintentional prop kill. Empty
PostSubject: I was banned for unintentional prop kill.   I was banned for unintentional prop kill. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:38 pm

I was banned for prop kill when it was completely unintentional. Multiple people were dropping props into the sewer including me. Then people's props knocked mine away and must have hit others, when i had no idea it was even my props that hit anyone though. Could i at least be banned for only an amount of time since I didn't mean to do it, or be able to explain what happened better? Please and Thank you.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for unintentional prop kill.   I was banned for unintentional prop kill. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:10 pm

We're going to need comments from other members of the community before anything happens.

Just explain what exactly happened.

FYI, spamming and dropping props into the sewers is called "prop spam" and that's generally a perma bannable offense. Generally...
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
{Nop} NovaProspect
User

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for unintentional prop kill.   I was banned for unintentional prop kill. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:22 am

He Was Banned For The Same Reason I Was. And Well He Killed About Five people With One Prop. On Accident Though.
Back to top Go down
{Nop} NovaProspect
User

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for unintentional prop kill.   I was banned for unintentional prop kill. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:24 am

And Besides, Was Anyone Else Besides Me And Flame Banned, Cause There Were Way More People There And I Only Spawned About 3 Props, Everyone Else Basically Spawned 10.
Back to top Go down
flameSandwich
User

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for unintentional prop kill.   I was banned for unintentional prop kill. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 12:29 pm

I only spawned about 3 props I believe, but not spamming them. What happened was while my prop was spawned next to the sewer grid someone else with a bigger prop moved it over the grid knocking my prop away and hitting people since we were in a large group.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for unintentional prop kill.   I was banned for unintentional prop kill. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:43 pm

What's done is done. I'm not questioning my staff's choice/decision in these bans. I believe the bans are justified and unless members of the community support your chance to come back then you will not be unbanned (assuming it was a perma ban).
Back to top Go down
ExpiredPlate
User
ExpiredPlate

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for unintentional prop kill.   I was banned for unintentional prop kill. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:31 pm

Please unban him. I was permanently banned for something that I didn't mean to do, though I wasn't spamming. I was just building and I spawned a prop that glitched out and killed only 2 people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for unintentional prop kill.   I was banned for unintentional prop kill. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 7:04 pm

You don't have the correct format for an unban request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for unintentional prop kill.   I was banned for unintentional prop kill. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was banned for unintentional prop kill.
Page 1 of 1