Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Why Was I Banned?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{Nop} NovaProspect
User

Why Was I Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Why Was I Banned?   Why Was I Banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:32 pm

Ok, First To Start Off, i Was Just Hanging Out With Some People And We Happened To Start To Have Fun Shoving Things Down The Sewer, Then Randomly Out Of Nowhere, I Just Get Randomly Banned. Why I Ask, Please respond Nightmare, Since you Were The One To Falsely Ban Me.
Back to top Go down
{Nop} NovaProspect
User

Why Was I Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Was I Banned?   Why Was I Banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 6:33 pm

Now That I Have The Time And Patience To Talk This Out, Let Me Start From The Beginning, Me And About 4-5 Others Were Having Fun Dropping Crap Into The Sewer, Props, Printers, Etc. Now During The Time Of This, Onyx Stood On Top Of The Drain And Killed Himself, So I Spawned A Gravestone And Threw It Into The Sewers Symbolizing That Onyx Died There, Then Randomly Out Of Nowhere, Flamesandwich Spawns A Big Prop And It Killed Everyone Around Him, He Even Apologized For It, Couple Seconds Later I See He Gets Banned, Since He Was One Of My Great Friends, I Took A Second To Think Why He Got Banned, Then I Remember That He Accidentally Prop-killed 5 People, So Then I Get Banned, So I Try To Get Ahold Of Nightmare Through Steam, Does't Work, So I Go To Cosmo, And He Says That A Head Admin And Super Admin Looked In The Logs And They Apparently Saw That I Spawned In A Grave And Propkilled 5 People With It. So Theres The Story.
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

Why Was I Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Was I Banned?   Why Was I Banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 6:38 pm

Please use the correct format to back your request
Back to top Go down
{Nop} NovaProspect
User

Why Was I Banned? Empty
PostSubject: NovaProspect's Un-Ban Request   Why Was I Banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 6:56 pm

In-Game name you were using when banned: {NoP} NovaProspect

Steam ID: Unknown

How long you were banned and the reason stated for the ban: Unknown How Long, Not Perma, And For Propkill.

If known, who banned you: Nightmare.

What server were you banned from: Darkmatter RP.

Why you think the ban was unfair: First: No Warning Second: If I Did Propkill It Was Unintentional And I Apologize For The Disturbance.

Have you reread the server rules? (yes/no) They Are Completely Memorized.
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

Why Was I Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Was I Banned?   Why Was I Banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:00 pm

+ support, I have personally spent a large chunk of time with him and would vouch for his character. Nova would never intentionally disrupt another's gaming experience for his own enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Why Was I Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Was I Banned?   Why Was I Banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:13 pm

What you did is considered prop spam and is generally a perma bannable offense.

If it is a perma ban, I'd support lowering the ban to a day.

If it isn't a perma ban, then the ban stays for its given and remaining duration.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
{Nop} NovaProspect
User

Why Was I Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Was I Banned?   Why Was I Banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:31 pm

Ok, Thanks For Replying, Even Though We Got Rid Of The Props After We Dropped Them And I Barely Spawned Any, But Thanks For The Info.
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

Why Was I Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Was I Banned?   Why Was I Banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 2:09 am

Holy capital letter words batman
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Why Was I Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Was I Banned?   Why Was I Banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:12 pm

Bro, that necro. Next time you won't be able to see my warning. You'll be temp forum banned  Very Happy 

He's obviously already unbanned, no need for a random comment.

Topic has been locked.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

Why Was I Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Was I Banned?   Why Was I Banned? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Was I Banned?
Page 1 of 1