Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application

Go down 
+16
Leeto
Gimmicky
hieupham1999
Alexx
kai0621
ZENMASTER2001
nelluc20
Cosmo
KickButtYoda
aquabat105
xRAYZ3Rx
neekoless
DGSVith
swagsauce
Melon Cat
scratchyentree6
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application Empty
PostSubject: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:11 pm

1. Steam Name + RP Name:
Scratchy™ | Scratchy™

2. Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:65192749

3. Current Rank:
Operator

4. Desired Rank:

5. Approximately how long you have been admin:
One month, One week, 4 days

6. Why you deserve a promotion:
I deserve a promotion because I help the community no matter who the player. I am not picky on whose calls I accept and decline. I take all calls that come to me, and solve them effectively. Being an operator is a huge step for me and I have learned a lot, but I am always contacting a(n) moderator, admin, or super-admin to ban the player accordingly. The Shiney Veedohhx and I were dealing with some trolls yesterday, and hell, he even signed my name on the ban. So did Cosmo. So part of the promotion is me not having to contact The Shiney Veedohhx or Cosmo to ban a player. I also get along with most if not all of the admins.

7. What changes would you like to be seen on the server, from a Staff Member's point of view?:
1. I honestly would like to see some more commands. The !return command was always helpful.
2. Maybe !sslay, as it silently slays a player so the other players' role-play is not disrupted.
3. Going back on two, maybe just make all admin commands silent to normal players/VIPs and show to admins.

+Supports 16 | -Supports 0 | +/-Neutrals 1

Last edited by scratchyentree6 on Fri May 30, 2014 2:21 am; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Supports)
Back to top Go down
Melon Cat
User
Melon Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:12 pm

+support
Great guy! Doesn't abuse and helps me when I need it! Deserves to be a mod
Back to top Go down
swagsauce
User

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:20 pm

+support very great guy! knows how to take charge and has a fun time doing it! deserves to be mod 100%
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:18 pm

+support
He was probably one of the first people I met when I started playing. He hasn't changed since then and when I call for admin he's usually the first to respond. I really think he should be promoted!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:03 am

There is a thing scratchy with making the admin commands silent to everyone, its that it opens itself to abuse if other staff aren't on.
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:35 am

+/- neutral

In the time I played with him before he was Operator, he was a good player. He was on a lot and usually helped me with rule breakers. As soon as he became Operator, he could finally deal with the people he once had to tell me about. He is kind, funny, and can RP well if you engage him. He has helped me change to become a better Operator. By letting me know that I could be less harsh and I am now giving less strict punishments. I would like to see him become Moderator so when we are both Mods I can learn from him and we could help each other out.
He has only been Operator for a week or so. I don't see a problem with that but I feel that you kind of get to really know how to deal with stuff if you stay longer, it took me a month to actually understand how to deal with things and learn what to actually do. I was exposed to more situations and I think that a week of Operating is fine, but would work best when you know what you can do as an operator and know that you can't do, that way you won't use commands as Mods more and forget that you could really just use the basic ones. I did change it to neutral because I do feel that you could use more time getting used to more situations and how to handle situations with other staff easier.

Last edited by xRAYZ3Rx on Mon May 05, 2014 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:29 pm

Thanks for the support guys, and Neekoless maybe it tells the player who teleported/slayed/etc. Not everyone though
Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:01 pm

Even then the abuse can be with teleporting or muting someone and then slaying them a ton. These are just two exsaples I bet there could be other exploits to.
Back to top Go down
aquabat105

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:06 pm

+support +support He has taught me some rules of this server when I first joined and has always helped me he's really fun and cool I think he deserves moderator
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:06 pm

+Support

As promised here

"-/+ neutral
                   I give a neutral support not that I think you can't handle it, or that you have been abusive, or anything like that at all. I think you would be great for the role. It's just that you've only been in the position less than two weeks, and in my time (and I'm not saying I've been OP especially long either) I didn't run into my issue with my power until I was happily settled in after like two and a half, three weeks. Remind me in two-ish weeks, and if you're still doing as good of a job as you are now, you better believe that this will become a +support"

Last edited by KickButtYoda on Wed May 07, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:26 am

KickButtYoda although I was promoted later than you, I probably have 4x the Operator hours than you.
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:54 pm

+Support Awesome Player, Knows The Rules,Convinced Him To Go For Operator,Good Rounded Person,Knows The Rules
Back to top Go down
nelluc20
Founder
nelluc20

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:55 pm

+support
Great guy to play with
Really knows the rules
Has been a good and trustworthy player since I met him and will most likely(barring a mental break) will continue to be one.
Back to top Go down
ZENMASTER2001

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:48 pm

+support
Follows the rules most of the time and helps people out
Back to top Go down
kai0621
kai0621

PostSubject: +support   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:10 pm

+support

He is a awesome guy and knows what to do. Whenever there is a rule breaker or a prop killer he will handle the job for everybody. He is always having fun with everyone while looking out for rule breakers. Also he does not break the rules and mostly remember all the rules that there are.
Back to top Go down
Alexx
Founder
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:00 pm

+support

Hes an awesome guy that knows what to do and helps out alot. He's also a blast to play with in the Server!
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:55 pm

+support Would make an excellent Moderator. He responds to the admin calls, gives me a hand when i needed it, and is an awesome role player. I haven't seen him abused any powers yet, so he's on my good side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
Gimmicky
User

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:44 pm

+support

Scratchy showed that he really cares about the server and his position. He does not mind having fun and keeping in line. Most admins take this for granted, and that is why I recommend Scratchy.

Last edited by Gimmicky on Fri May 09, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leeto
User
Leeto

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:05 pm

+support

He knows what to do. He knows how to have fun, and he knows when to be serious. Knows the rules and is awesome.

Last edited by Leeto on Wed May 14, 2014 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:20 pm

Removed for someone editing.

Last edited by scratchyentree6 on Fri May 09, 2014 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuperMan
Founder
SuperMan

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:51 pm

+Support

He did show us bad impression at the beginning, but after explaining to us and showing us things, he became better. He does do what needs to be done, and when in time of need he is there. I should be neutral on this one, but heck! He deserves it!!
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:32 pm

+support sorry its not in green my colors wouldn't work but Scratchy is a fun RP person and knows the rules and does enforce them he would make a great Mod!
Back to top Go down
gobstopper
User

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 7:11 pm

+support on the time that i have been on this server scratchy has been a rolemodel for me and now i am applying for op in his foot steps thanks for all the help scratchy santa 
Back to top Go down
-=KUA=-Vegeta
User

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:10 am

+support

Great guy always helps people when in need of help even if he hates them
Back to top Go down
-=KUA=-Vegeta
User

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:12 am

+support

Great Guy Helps Anybody In Need Of Help This Guy Should Be Mod
cx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application   Scratchy™'s Moderator Promotion Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next