Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

VithNix REAL Staff Application

Go down 
+13
Fatlessmoon
FunK
Aedrone12
bluedragon5895
Knittler
Booh
DoubleOcP
DOGE_JESUS
ZENMASTER2001
scratchyentree6
KickButtYoda
Winnie The Pooh
DGSVith
17 posters
AuthorMessage
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

VithNix REAL Staff Application  Empty
PostSubject: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:02 am

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam IP: vithnix-|Steam ID:STEAM_0.1.71694725

2. Something unique about you:I have a Huge experience staffing and i make great first impressions

3. Age:17

4. Previous Experience:Work from guest all the way to co-owner on a few servers but usually up to mod-admin

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: ACTUAL Roleplay which you don't find a lot, just money making and shooting, i like to incorporate turn-based conversations and raids that apply, if i wanted a shooting only game i would play battlefield.

6. Have you read the rules? I have and i have also read the do's and don'ts on staff applications.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? I have and have also discussed it with another admin

8. Do you have a microphone? I do, i also use it to record with

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? Gassymexican, He may not be the number one YouTuber, but he inspires me because he upload 3-4 videos A DAY and has an amazing set-up. But for a real job, i would pick Stephen hawking.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? Probably a mango or banana because i like tropical thing

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? No

12. What country are you in? United States

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? Either terrorist or thief, they do nearly the exact same job besides the advancement job

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter HL2 DarkRP?: Dark Matter RP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I am a youtuber with 9.5k Subs, if anything this means i am mature and have a good sense of humor.[/b]

(15) +support| (0) -support | (0) +/- neutral

Last edited by DGSVith on Thu May 08, 2014 6:50 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Color, Tally)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
Winnie The Pooh
User

PostSubject: Re: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:42 pm

+support seem like a good player
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:53 pm

+support

He always brings a fun, optimistic, and energetic attitude to the server.
Back to top Go down
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:36 pm

+support
Nice guy, knows what he is doing
Back to top Go down
ZENMASTER2001

PostSubject: Re: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:37 pm

+support good player, follows rules most of the time.
Back to top Go down
DOGE_JESUS
DOGE_JESUS

PostSubject: Re: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:59 am

+ support
He is great but, Always know if there is a banana I can slip on he would be a great part of staff
Confusion elephant flower elephant 
Back to top Go down
DoubleOcP
User

PostSubject: Re: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:44 pm

+support

Really mature and straightforward funny guy to play with, has helped me with many server instructions like how to use the forums and job layout and perks in game. When I have a question I go to him! I thought he was an admin until I overheard him mention his application to neekoles. Hope you get it man! Wink lol! 
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:50 pm

Thanks doubleOcP!
Back to top Go down
Booh
Operator
Booh

PostSubject: Re: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:08 pm

+support
Nice player, plays fairly, know rules, and is Hella fun!
To other players +Support needs to be green.
Back to top Go down
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:17 pm

+support he is a good player and seems to know what he is doing , fun to be around and he does youtube stuff witch in turn could get the servers more people.
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:17 am

Thanks guys for 8+ supports Wink
Back to top Go down
bluedragon5895
User

PostSubject: Re: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:55 pm

+supportknows all the rules,fun to play,with truthfull,awesome,great guy,deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Aedrone12
User
Aedrone12

PostSubject: Re: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:01 pm

+support

Knows the rules, fun, awesome person!
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:57 am

Upon request...

+support

Every time I've been on I don't recall you being a troublemaker or one of those kids. However, I haven't seen you around that often on the server, but you are active. What I mean by that is, I don't see you out of the streets doing much stuff, probably cause you're basing/printing/whatever. That's totally fine. I believe I did once or twice get a few complaints about you, but nothing major. From what I can tell, correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem like a pretty laid-back, lax guy. And that is exactly what we want our server attitude as.

Pros:
Doesn't cause trouble
Fun to play with (Whenever I actually see him)
Laid-back/lax
Active on the server

Cons:
In the United States...(We need more staff from other countries!)

Yeah...couldn't think of a Con at this time in the morning. Anyways, there's what I can dish out in a few minutes. Cheers!

Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Fatlessmoon
Operator
Fatlessmoon

PostSubject: Re: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:37 pm

+Support Great, funny person to play with and basically already acts like he's a part of the staff; helping new players learn the rules.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

PostSubject: Re: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:39 pm

+support Fun and a really cool guy
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:02 pm

Green
Your supports please
Back to top Go down
Alexx
Founder
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:18 pm

+support

Hes alot of fun to play with and hes a really cool guy!
Back to top Go down
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:16 pm

Removed

Reason: Already put a support Razz

Last edited by scratchyentree6 on Thu May 08, 2014 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Duplicate)
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:18 pm

Lol scratchy too much love
Back to top Go down
Cogger
Founder

PostSubject: Re: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:17 pm

+ support <---- suppose to be green but im colorblind

Awesome guy. I want to tickle his belly button, from the inside.
Back to top Go down
Devilchildboo

PostSubject: Re: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:47 pm

+Support

dude is nice and would be a great admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VithNix REAL Staff Application     VithNix REAL Staff Application  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VithNix REAL Staff Application
Page 1 of 1