Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!

Go down 
+20
ryanpost2
Zorac877
Mage of Whiterun
Troll Fag
Reece7795
KickButtYoda
mimcczr1
zunhunter
warman
DGSVith
Sorren
Cosmo
I am the nightmare
Mubbey
hieupham1999
Fatlessmoon
DOGE_JESUS
Veedohhx
Psyche
FunK
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:51 am

We have a 15 slot Minecraft 100% legit, pure-vanilla server. This is for relaxing/exploring/chilling with home boys. Don't expect anything serious from this but hey, who knows.

Everything is generally legal, raiding, stealing, minor griefing, alliances, backstabbing, etc. However...whatever you do on the Minecraft server will reflect in the Garry's Mod server. Intentionally griefing on the Minecraft server? I'll troll the crap out of you on the Garry's Mod server.

The implied rule is you can grief to raid...don't intentionally f crap up. Like...grief a hole in the wall, but don't break all their crap or pour lava on their base.

Only players with 100 forums posts are more are eligible to be whitelisted for this server, however we will have an open door policy temporarily.

For your application, just put your minecraft name and why you want to join the server.

Do whatever you guys want to do on the minecraft server, mass raids, peaceful building, medieval RP, towns, whatever.

If this thing kicks off, we may even start developing a semi-serious Minecraft server with plugins for you guys. This will be a Dark Matter only server, however feel free to invite whomever you want with you to play.

*Update: Here's the IP! dmm.game.nfoservers.com or dmm.game.nfoservers.com:25565
Whitelist is active/enabled so make sure you post below to be whitelisted!
You will be whitelisted ASAP.

Last edited by Snackk on Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:00 am

Minecraft Name: racincajun
Reason for joining: I want to be able to hang out with the DarkMatter group on new grounds, especially since DarkRP gets boring after a few straight hours....And maybe some YouTube purposes -maniacally laughs-
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:46 am

Minecraft Name:  Jamiethiel ( or some shit like that aunts's minecraft)
Reason for joining: You told me to get minecraft, so i figured i should apply.

Last edited by Veedohhx on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DOGE_JESUS
DOGE_JESUS

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:58 am

sounds like a lot of fun cant wait to see it, hopefully I could join if I ever got minecraft  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Fatlessmoon
Operator
Fatlessmoon

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:35 am

Minecraft Name: Thumbtaxer
Reason for Joining: I haven't found a server on Minecraft that I really like, hopefully this is the one.
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:43 pm

Minecraft Name: hieupham1999
Reason for Joining: Bringing back the addiction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
Mubbey
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:01 pm

Minecraft Name: Mubbey
Reason for Joining: I'd love to play Minecraft on here lol I've only played it on the xbox version.
Back to top Go down
I am the nightmare
Administrator
I am the nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:11 pm

Minecraft Name: Crazyartis
Reason for Joining: Use to be a minecraft fanatic and i want to get back in to it Very Happy
#TheMinecraftProject

Last edited by I am the nightmare on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:38 pm

MineCraft Name:Superstr8
Reason:Love The Dark Matter RP Community And Would Love To Play With Them On Minecraft,Also Love Vanilla Minecraft And Would Love To Get Back Into It!

Last edited by Cosmo on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorren
Sorren

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:57 pm

In Game Minecraft Name: linktidusman
(YES I KNOW ITS A CRAPPY USERNAME I DIDNT KNOW THAT IT WOULD BE MY SCREEN NAME)
Reason: I used to co-own a Minecraft server if you remember my post, and i just enjoy the atmosphere... it's serene..
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:09 pm

Mc Name: SmokingBeacon
Reason: need some funny, mature people to record with on my channel and just want to have a fun time with some if my friends on DarkRP
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:37 am

Five of us have formed the great faction - The Grand Alliance.
We're constructing our kingdom/fortress of kickass.
If you want to join our conquest of glory and loot-whoring, submit to our rule! Either bow or be destroyed. If you aren't with us, you're against us.

(Also if you grief us I'll beat your bum)
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:16 pm

Damn, take that shit seriously
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:26 pm

Next Youtube Series-Infiltrate castle Grand Alliance and loot the diamond of value.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
warman
Founder
warman

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:38 pm

Minecraft name: 8warman
Reason I would like to join: I used to play minecraft 24/7 I used to be addicted and I thought playing again would bring back the memories. Also I used to own my own Minecraft Faction server.
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:41 pm

fortress of kickass Just The Name Tells People To Back The Hell Up
Back to top Go down
zunhunter
User
zunhunter

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:34 pm

Minecraft Name: zunhunter
Reason I would like to join: Hieu invited me to the server, and want to have the feeling again for minecraft.
Back to top Go down
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:45 pm

Minecraft Name: mmccallum020
Reason: I feel like I need to give minecraft another shot, and this seems like a perfect way.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:29 pm

Everybody so far has been whitelisted, please reply if you're experiencing any problems!
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:32 pm

Username: livewithit68 (I will admit that I started a greifer. But that was in mid-beta. I have changed... mostly XD)
hieupham1999 wrote:

Bringing back the addiction.
reason: what he said ^^
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:34 pm

Well...just don't let us catch you griefing...
whitelisted.
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:36 pm

haha, you won't. thanks
Back to top Go down
Reece7795
User

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:48 pm

Minecraft Name: Reece7795
Reason for joining: I used to run my own server,have embarked on some epic minecraft projects in my time,love casual minecraft play,been wanting to get back into minecraft after a long break to play gmod..
Back to top Go down
Troll Fag
User
Troll Fag

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:08 pm

Minecraft Name: GODxOFxFIRE1999
Reason for Joining: Hieu told me about the project and told me to try out for the football team, Plus it would feel good to see those AMAZING pixels again. I love you 
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:59 pm

Everybody so far has been whitelisted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!   Minecraft Server Whitelist Application! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Server Whitelist Application!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next