Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application

Go down 
+7
awesomeandyman390
Donaghy
xRAYZ3Rx
DGSVith
IonNova
scratchyentree6
FunK
11 posters
AuthorMessage
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application Empty
PostSubject: Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application   Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:03 am

Please use this form for generally everything related to Dark Matter Minecraft, however, you must still use the other forums currently available for special uses such as Unban, Report Abuse, Staff Application, etc.

Post all Server Related oriented topics in this category.

Do not post things related to this server on the Dark Matter RP forums or they will be moved/deleted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We have a 10 slot Minecraft 100% legit, pure-vanilla server. This is for relaxing/exploring/chilling with home boys. Don't expect anything serious from this but hey, who knows.

Everything is generally legal, raiding, stealing, minor griefing, alliances, backstabbing, etc. However...whatever you do on the Minecraft server will reflect in the Garry's Mod server. Intentionally griefing on the Minecraft server? I'll troll the crap out of you on the Garry's Mod server.

The implied rule is you can grief to raid...don't intentionally f crap up. Like...grief a hole in the wall, but don't break all their crap or pour lava on their base.

Only players with 100 forums posts are more are eligible to be whitelisted for this server, however we will have an open door policy temporarily.

For your application, just put your minecraft name and why you want to join the server.

Do whatever you guys want to do on the minecraft server, mass raids, peaceful building, medieval RP, towns, whatever.

If this thing kicks off, we may even start developing a semi-serious Minecraft server with plugins for you guys. This will be a Dark Matter only server, however feel free to invite whomever you want with you to play.

*Update: Here's the IP! dmm.game.nfoservers.com or dmm.game.nfoservers.com:25565
Whitelist is active/enabled so make sure you post below to be whitelisted!
You will be whitelisted ASAP.

I will be adding bukkit as soon as they release the new updated support for the latest release of Minecraft.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application   Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:00 pm

Minecraft Name: scratchyentree6
Reason for joining: Just want to chill with friends on a vanilla minecraft server. Haven't done that in a while Razz.
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application   Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:38 pm

(Ominous String Quartet in the background, a blaring sousaphone can be heard)

COME ONE! COME ALL! Let me tell you a fantastic story about Mr. Ionis Novii's Dark Matter Minecraft application!

IGN: IonNova

My reasoning: I need a place where I can fit in a minecraft community again. The last one I was in was beautiful, there were feuds and battles, and collaborations! But it has since been at a loss of payment and went down on January 29th. I have been lookin around for some minecraft servers that aren't filled with 7 year olds and this one ain't. I hope

We had a subreddit as well, so it's all legit and archived.

God I miss those guys.

http://www.reddit.com/r/EternalEmpire/

Then I got addicted to Gmod again and found you guys. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application   Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Name: SmokingBeacon

Reason: Need a good vanilla mc server I can play on with friends and to record on!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application   Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:57 pm

Whitelist has been updated.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application   Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Minecraft name: ninjadude53

Reason for joining: Get to have fun with the community on a different game, and get back into the fun and excitement of learning things in minecraft.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application   Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:07 pm

Minecraft Name: toffie139

Reason for Joining: Been trying to get back into minecraft for a while but I had no one to play with so I thought I come and play with you guys <3
Back to top Go down
http://3rdmd.net/
awesomeandyman390

awesomeandyman390

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application   Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:34 pm

Minecraft Name : andyl18
Reason for Joining : Would love to play with some chill guys...I actually HATE servers with huge amounts of people, and this sounds like its pretty small.

NOTE (IMPORTANT!!!!!) : I know I do not have 100 posts on this forum...but snackk told me to fill out an application for the whitelist so I did. I literally made this account just for this ._.
Back to top Go down
Campoy101

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application   Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:02 pm

I would like to join your vanilla server duo to the fact there aren't that many user friendly servers out there. I am not the greatest at MC pvp but I am highly skilled in community builds or any mob grinders. I need a little work in redstone though. Keep me and awsomeandy18 in mind when u start to recruit members the guy right above me.
Back to top Go down
Cogger
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application   Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:04 am

Minecraft: cogger1234

Reason: I love minecraft and zorac said it was fun.
Back to top Go down
Fatlessmoon
Operator
Fatlessmoon

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application   Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:24 pm

Minecraft Name: PositiveDonut
Reason: Just want to hang with some of the people from the server.
Back to top Go down
adalmeida9
adalmeida9

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application   Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:40 pm

Minecraft Name : Cbb317
Reason : I love Minecraft but it kinda sucks when no one is playing with you, but this opens all the doors!!!!! OMG!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application   Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules/Guidelines/Minecraft Whitelist Application
Page 1 of 1