Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

THE NEW SERVER

Go down 
+3
Veedohhx
FunK
Psyche
7 posters

Which do you chose?
Medieval!
THE NEW SERVER I_vote_lcap17%THE NEW SERVER I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
HL2!
THE NEW SERVER I_vote_lcap83%THE NEW SERVER I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

THE NEW SERVER Empty
PostSubject: THE NEW SERVER   THE NEW SERVER I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:51 am

Okay, me and Snackk played some HL2Serious RP last night and he suggested
"Maybe we can do a HL2 Dark RP server instead on medieval RP. Either one wont be done until around summer. We could host the event on HL2rp and all that."
So, he wants you guys to decide! HL2DarkRP or Medieval RP? Keep in mind that whichever you chose, it will not be done until AFTER spring break.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

THE NEW SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SERVER   THE NEW SERVER I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:12 am

Well, keep this in mind. I really believe the HL2 DarkRP would honestly take less work and have a bigger help team. So, if we did choose HL2 DarkRP, I think I could get this done BY spring break...while...Medieval will take...yeah...ETA: NOT SOON.

Also, many people seem to like the idea of HL2 more, and I haven't seen a HL2 DarkRP server yet. There's either DarkRP or Serious HL2 RP. This server would be a lax serious RP of HL2RP. So not strictly serious, but serious enough where there is RP along with continuous action.

We'll figure it out, besides, I'm sure we'd get a bunch more help with HL2 than Medieval.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

THE NEW SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SERVER   THE NEW SERVER I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:25 am

I've been playing HL2rp lately, and i am really enjoying so ya HL2 for me.
Back to top Go down
SystemChips
Gold VIP
SystemChips

THE NEW SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SERVER   THE NEW SERVER I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:32 am

So, I just tried out HL2RP and I just didn't know what to do. It probably is really fun once you understand how to do things but from what I saw and did kinda just bored me. I really just walked around a town that had the occasional citizen, Not understanding what to do.
Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

THE NEW SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SERVER   THE NEW SERVER I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:41 am

I accidentally voted for medevil rp i meant half life two so my vote has changed FINISHED!
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

THE NEW SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SERVER   THE NEW SERVER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:30 am

Judging by the current votes, I'll start doing some development of a HL2RP and DarkRP hybrid server. Might even get it done in a week assuming my schedule isn't jacked up.
Back to top Go down
nelluc20
Founder
nelluc20

THE NEW SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SERVER   THE NEW SERVER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:39 pm

If we donated for the dark rp one would we be vip or gold vip on the new one?
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

THE NEW SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SERVER   THE NEW SERVER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:52 pm

Well the idea is that it would NOT cross over with the MidevilRP, so I'm assuming the same would go for HL2RP.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

THE NEW SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SERVER   THE NEW SERVER I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:59 pm

nelluc20 wrote:
If we donated for the dark rp one would we be vip or gold vip on the new one?

Yeah sorry, we won't be crossing over Donations nor Staff over to the Half Life 2 DarkRP as they are two very different servers. One is Serious and one is Semi-Serious. Some admins are good at one or the other, not usually both.

The Forum ranks/posts will only apply to the regular DarkRP server. I.E. if you get Admin/VIP on the HL2 DarkRP, you will not receive the forum rank/tag as this is a regular DarkRP server dominated forum.

If you're concerned with donations for HL2 DarkRP, the price for donations will be significantly lower as there is not as much to donate for. For example, we will not have as many jobs nor custom jobs available. More information will be in the HL2 DarkRP General Forums under Donations.
Back to top Go down
nelluc20
Founder
nelluc20

THE NEW SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SERVER   THE NEW SERVER I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:28 am

Thank you for the response Snackk, it was helpful, informative and to the point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE NEW SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE NEW SERVER   THE NEW SERVER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE NEW SERVER
Page 1 of 1