Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Genesis's Promotion Application

Go down 
+22
Zorac877
RangeMeBlue
BurntPotato
I am the nightmare
warman
SystemChips
mimcczr1
HiddenSniper13
Cosmo
IXoxREAPERxoXI
KickButtYoda
Thekittypimp
Sorren
IonNova
hieupham1999
Booh
Acero
Reece7795
lilcooper1103
BrokenLead
Donaghy
_Genesis
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zorac877
Zorac877

Genesis's Promotion Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:56 pm

+support. Amazing operator, would make an even better mod. also fun to play with. an all around great person and operator.
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:09 pm

What can I say about Genesis? Well, I've been a target of his for a while now in raids. He got his group together and only went out to cause mayhem in the PD or someone's base. A lot of people I know have complained about him, and in some instances, I agreed with them. However, he does not break any rules. At times, sure, he is annoying with the nearly unraidable bases and his constant hunt of printers, but when it comes down to how he is as an Operator, he is excellent. He always helps out when he is needed, and I've never seen him abuse his powers. He may cause many broken keyboards after a firefight, but hardly anyone else is as deserving than him.

+Support
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
nelluc20
Founder
nelluc20

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:18 pm

+support really active member of the community and the nicest and most helpful staff member of a server I've ever been on in Garry's mod.
Back to top Go down
plugmeinplz
User

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:23 am

+Support Helps everyone out when there's an ass on the server. He will make a it funny and improve are Dark RP experience so i think he needs this promotion.  Basketball 

Back to top Go down
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:51 pm

+Support the server needs more mods/admin because Op can't ban plus he is very active
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genesis's Promotion Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2