Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Genesis's Promotion Application

Go down 
+22
Zorac877
RangeMeBlue
BurntPotato
I am the nightmare
warman
SystemChips
mimcczr1
HiddenSniper13
Cosmo
IXoxREAPERxoXI
KickButtYoda
Thekittypimp
Sorren
IonNova
hieupham1999
Booh
Acero
Reece7795
lilcooper1103
BrokenLead
Donaghy
_Genesis
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
_Genesis
Operator
_Genesis

Genesis's Promotion Application Empty
PostSubject: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:09 am

,1. Steam Name + RP Name: Genesis. Genesis

2. Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:60205000

3. Current Rank: Operator
4. Desired Rank: Moderator

5. Approximately how long you have been admin: 4 weeks
6. Why you deserve a promotion: I feel that I deserve a promotion because I am a very generous, and knowledgeable staff that knows the rules. I m also able to be a fun staff member, while enforcing the rules to the fullest within the community's gameplay. I am also a very dedicated staff member, i'm normally on 10+ hours a day keeping the server healthy and free of abusers. 

7. What changes would you like to be seen on the server, from a Staff Member's point of view?:  I think that  we should add more vip-only jobs. We have an Ultimate-CP, why not an Ultimate Raider? Or something like that.

+Support = 25  -Support = 0  +/-Support = 1

Last edited by _Genesis on Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:38 am; edited 24 times in total (Reason for editing : Support Change)
Back to top Go down
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:12 am

+ Genesis has to be the number one reason why I donated so soon he's made my RP experience on the server the most amazing time ever, I do definitely think he deserves this promotion.
Back to top Go down
http://3rdmd.net/
BrokenLead
User

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:24 am

+Support
Great guy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lilcooper1103
User

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:27 am

+Support
Reason I donated and fun to play with on the server.
Back to top Go down
Reece7795
User

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:27 pm

+Support

Genesis is a top guy,fantastic op,really deserves a higher position!
Back to top Go down
Acero
User
Acero

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:17 pm

+Support

Very informative back when I started playing on the server. Deserves this promotion.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/YeAugmentedArchive/
Booh
Operator
Booh

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:55 pm

+support He is fun, follows rp rules, and is kind!
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:08 pm

+ support
Good operator, Active on the fourms and server
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:19 pm

+support Excellent guy to play with. Knows his shit and gets stuff done when its time to get stuff done. Understands and exercises the meaning fun. But does the same with justice
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
Sorren
Sorren

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:36 pm

+support Yersh.
Back to top Go down
Thekittypimp

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:03 pm

I support you bae. because you give me kithes

+1 <3
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:20 pm

+support

He Knows the rules, and deals with problems in a quick, fair, and efficient manner
Back to top Go down
IXoxREAPERxoXI
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:57 pm

Support+ Great Guy, Always Active!
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:27 pm

+support awesome guy, fun to play with, great op, knows the rules, funny but knows when to be Serious, should get mod
Back to top Go down
HiddenSniper13

PostSubject: I Think Genny deserves a promotion hes done his work and has done good work on managing the server.   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:33 pm

+Support
Back to top Go down
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:37 pm

+ Support

Cool guy, knows how to handle a situations well, would be good to see him hit mod.
Back to top Go down
SystemChips
Gold VIP
SystemChips

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:18 pm

+Support

Great admin and funny dude, definitely should get mod
Back to top Go down
warman
Founder
warman

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:19 pm

+ Support
Back to top Go down
warman
Founder
warman

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:21 pm

+Support He is very responsive and very nice to all players that deserver it.
Back to top Go down
I am the nightmare
Administrator
I am the nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 8:43 pm

-/+ neutral For now

Last edited by I am the nightmare on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BurntPotato
BurntPotato

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:37 pm

+support Friendly guy, would reccomend to anybody
Back to top Go down
_Genesis
Operator
_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:45 pm

I am the nightmare wrote:
- support, Abuse of the tp command throwing molotovs at bases while not raiding

Nightmare. First off, thanks for changing it back to - support, because you got mad at a friendly gang war. TWO, your gang did the SAME THING, we got pelted with grenades for 10 minutes. So I'm not sure why you're going to -support me. And Second, I died ONCE during that 3 hours, So abuse of TP command? Bitch please. That never happened. So get your facts straight before posting that shit on my app.
Back to top Go down
I am the nightmare
Administrator
I am the nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:56 pm

_Genesis wrote:

Nightmare. First off, thanks for changing it back to - support, because you got mad at a friendly gang war. TWO, your gang did the SAME THING, we got pelted with grenades for 10 minutes. So I'm not sure why you're going to -support me. And Second, I died ONCE during that 3 hours, So abuse of TP command? Bitch please. That never happened. So get your facts straight before posting that shit on my app.
Ok Genesis 1 I never got mad with the gang war? It was really fun in my opinion I don't understand why you thought i was mad. 2 i didn't know "my side" of the gang was throwing random grenades at your base and I apologize for that. And the Abuse of the tp command I didn't say when the gang war was going on i was saying in general you use the tp a little to often (in my opinion) but HEY thats my opinion everyone has there own right?
Back to top Go down
_Genesis
Operator
_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:07 am

_Genesis wrote:

Ok Genesis 1 I never got mad with the gang war? It was really fun in my opinion I don't understand why you thought i was mad. 2 i didn't know "my side" of the gang was throwing random grenades at your base and I apologize for that. And the Abuse of the tp command I didn't say when the gang war was going on i was saying in general you use the tp a little to often (in my opinion) but HEY thats my opinion everyone has there own right?
A lot of people abuse the TP command. But I never TP in or out of a real rp situation. It's always if im just fucking around.. So you're keeping that at a -support?
Back to top Go down
RangeMeBlue
Gold VIP
RangeMeBlue

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:07 pm

+support THERE I GOT IT RIGHT THIS TIME?! Genesis is awesome, a great staff member. He's helped me through A LOT of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis's Promotion Application   Genesis's Promotion Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genesis's Promotion Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next