Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

uilliam98 apllication for admin on darkrp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
uilliam98

uilliam98 apllication for admin on darkrp Empty
PostSubject: uilliam98 apllication for admin on darkrp   uilliam98 apllication for admin on darkrp I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:29 pm

I have never made an application for admin, but this is the only server that i like, i respect the admins and others. I don't rdm, or any of that bad not allowed stuff. Anyways I don't know what else to include. I really hope to be an admin. So thanks for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

uilliam98 apllication for admin on darkrp Empty
PostSubject: Re: uilliam98 apllication for admin on darkrp   uilliam98 apllication for admin on darkrp I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:35 pm

Sorry, please apply again in a few days. Please look around the forums/ask other Staff Members for some advice regarding Admin Applications. There are pre-requisites and requirements that need to be filled. As soon as you complete them and have established yourself as part of the community, please remake your Operator Application. Thank you for your interest in helping out the Dark Matter RP community!

Topic has been locked.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com

uilliam98 apllication for admin on darkrp
Page 1 of 1