Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Bring back the DarkRP

Go down 
+2
Uzi
Shephard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shephard
Shephard

Bring back the DarkRP Empty
PostSubject: Bring back the DarkRP   Bring back the DarkRP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 11:59 pm

As much as I enjoy SW:RP It gets stale. Im sure a lot of us would like to see something new. Looking back at these forums, the DarkRP server sounded LIT. I would like to see it back up again. we could take a break from SW:RP. Maybe it could refresh the community.

If anyone is out there, let me know if you support this.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/cgPfpg4
Uzi
Uzi

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the DarkRP   Bring back the DarkRP I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 12:09 am

As someone who actually played the original server, I would love to play purely for the nostalgia. But looking back at it from a realistic standpoint, the server was vanilla as hell. And it was at a time where we were all a lot younger, we were impressed by a lot more things than we should have, the gamemode wasn't full of people who scream and rage, and a majority of the old community is gone. The gamemode has changed a lot since the server was up.

HOWEVER, I would love to play the old Dark Matter again. Obviously with revisions, but it would be something I would be happy to play and help Jeff re-create. I totally support it.
Back to top Go down
IDO
IDO

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the DarkRP   Bring back the DarkRP I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 12:15 am

Heres the thing... you sayin this was old and stale... you bring in something new then that will be old and stale..... its a process you might have to deal with... XD Justice mostly tries his best when he isnt lazy to make the server less boring and fun...
After Dark RP gets stale oh lets do Minecraft Lets play RP XD Ecks dee
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the DarkRP   Bring back the DarkRP I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 2:30 am

+Support

At least on DarkRP I could shoot CLWN in the face for not following me into my secluded sex dungeon whereas on the Venator I have no secluded sex dungeon OOF.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
VonVitten
VonVitten

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the DarkRP   Bring back the DarkRP I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 11:27 am

+support would be something refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Shephard
Shephard

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the DarkRP   Bring back the DarkRP I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 12:10 pm

FunK wrote:
+Support

At least on DarkRP I could shoot CLWN in the face for not following me into my secluded sex dungeon whereas on the Venator I have no secluded sex dungeon OOF.

EXACTLY.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/cgPfpg4
Dark4327

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the DarkRP   Bring back the DarkRP I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 1:59 pm

I'll be here no matter what so yeah.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the DarkRP   Bring back the DarkRP I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 5:40 pm

Haha, well real talk the main issue with opening a DarkRP is that we don't want to split the community. We wouldn't just drop the starwarsrp, we have enough funds to open a completely separate server. It's hard enough growing one server, growing 2 is on another level. If we had the original staff team available this wouldn't be an issue. I can ask around and see what we can do but that'll obviously have to wait until after finals.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring back the DarkRP   Bring back the DarkRP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring back the DarkRP
Page 1 of 1