Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse

Go down 
+3
DOGE_JESUS
FunK
scratchyentree6
7 posters
AuthorMessage
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse Empty
PostSubject: The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse   The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:49 pm

So I was a peacekeeper, enforcing the laws of the land, so I random searched The Shiney Veedohhx's little base. His friend shot me then The Shiney Veedohhx just changed my job without reason (Admin Powers), so I demoted him for false demote/Admin Abuse. I went back to peacekeeper but then other admin NewWaveElectro demoted me for false demote against The Shiney Veedohhx (Which it clearly doesn't)(Everyone knew that he abused his admin powers against me, and that's why the demote went through). NewWaveElectro told me that if I put an abuse forum in he would delete it. I also just found out that they are spawning stuff in and changing people's jobs (There were two mayors). Let me remind you that this is not the first time I was having issues with Vee. I was about to donate (On paypal page) then I come back to my base and it it just gone, and Vee was sitting there with I am the Nightmare and Nightmare was like wtf Vee. So I stopped the paypal thing and told him I was about to donate, and he said "I am sorry, but I am not here to serve you," The admin said (The Shiney Veedohhx). I told the story to Cykes and he said he would talk to him about it. I am done with Vee's bullshit and I think it is time for him to go.

Hope this helps with your admin issues!
 Very Happy 

The Shiney Veedohhx |  STEAM_0:1:4202415
NewWaveElectro       |  STEAM_0:0:28427313

Link One: Click Here
Link Two: Click Here
Link Three: Click Here
Link Four: Click Here
Link Five: Click Here
Link Six: Click Here

Last edited by scratchyentree6 on Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse   The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:54 pm

You broke a rule (random searching) by entering his house. And you broke down props that took forever to place in their exact spots.

To counter your argument that random searches are allowed. No, they are not. The laws cannot override server laws. It is your duty to follow the rules, which includes going against the laws via disobeying them or pointing them out to an admin.

To answer your other questions. Yes, I can delete this topic. Yes, I can ban you on the forums. I can delete your account. I can change your information. The next question is, do you want to?

Argue all you want, you can't change the fact you broke a rule. He was even building, notice the bigass pink building sign outside his shop? There, you broke two rules.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
DOGE_JESUS
DOGE_JESUS

PostSubject: Re: The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse   The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:43 am

YA, you are nothing more then a little kid with butt hurt problems/stop going on the forms and making stuff up Mad 
Back to top Go down
Kreiger
Kreiger

PostSubject: Aboose   The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:20 pm

Before you close this I want to say something, Vee raided my base with Cykes, somehow took NO damage when we emptied like 5 mags of Ethreal and AK Dragon into his face, and then killed us, but forgot about my friend who SAW HIM NOCLIP OUT OF MY BASE. so yeah
Back to top Go down
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse   The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:36 pm

I never got on today, So how did i raid you? 

I have been playing payday with snackk all day so it wasn't me.
Back to top Go down
Kreiger
Kreiger

PostSubject: Re: The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse   The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:01 pm

No like sometime this week
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse   The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:29 pm

God mode was granted upon everyone because they were going to drop the nuke. But besides that it looks like you got ducked pretty hard.. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
Fatlessmoon
Operator
Fatlessmoon

PostSubject: Re: The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse   The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:48 pm

I think you guys should just stop giving him crap, for those of us who have played on the server for a while know that Veedohhx would never cheat or lie in this case. I got your back bro!
Back to top Go down
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse   The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:34 pm

Request Close

Going off topic and matter has been dealt with
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse   The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:47 pm

Topic has been locked.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse   The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shiney Veedohhx Abuse
Page 1 of 1